Saggy skin ew

ambee0803
ambee0803 Posts: 89 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I've lost 7 lbs. I should be thrilled but I can't tell I've lost a pound because my skin on my belly is hanging and sagging. So gross. It already sagged a little from a 9 and a 10 lb baby. I still have 34 pounds more to loose. Is there anyting I can do to reduce how much my skin will sag? I've been slathering on lotion but I don't know if that does anything but give me soft saggy skin.

Uh-oh Ive just been dieting no exersize. Ive been having issues with having the energy to get through they day. Sometimes i feel like I cant even stand. I know if i could just suck it up and work out id probably feel better.

Ive been aiming for a pound a weeek but been loosing way more than that. I figured it was just water weight so I didnt worry.

Replies

• Mommy08
    Mommy08 Posts: 73 Member
    It will firm up some and trim back up. Are you losing weight fast? And how are you doing it? If you are only doing cardio and diet than you need more. Do core exercises adn strength training too. It's true you cannot lose weight or skin in specific areas from centralized workouts BUT they do tone the muscles underneath and help you get tight and toned.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    I've been slathering on lotion but I don't know if that does anything but give me soft saggy skin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've read what you need to do is use lotion, drink lots of water, exercise, and cross your fingers for youth and good genetics.
    I've started using Nivea skin firming moisturizer on my tummy, inner thighs, and upper arms. I just started Saturday so I can't say that I see a difference so far but at least it seems to moisturize pretty well & smells alright. I don't have any saggy skin on my tummy (yet?) but I think my upper arms are going to be my trouble spot.
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    I also find that hydrating properly, using lotion and I often use a cincher! Gravity is a brat and its gonna pull down whenever it can, so dont give it the chance!
This discussion has been closed.