Day 1 of Insanity

Options
Greetings,
Just started Insanity today, so first day was the Fit Test. I went in a bit blind thinking oh it will just take a few minutes, I followed the DVD for the fit test and it was a 35 minute workout with a minute between but it got me sweating, out of breath, and wore out. Just a taste of the madness to come.
Anyone else starting with it being a new year?
I'm not in tip top shape so I know I will be taking breaks but I will "Dig Deeper" to try not too.
I am starting at 153 pounds, my goal is to be 140, I started mfp at 198 (but initial weight loss started at 211 in May).

So if you are starting Insanity or any 60 day workout I'd love to share progress and such!

Replies

• ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I've done two rounds of Insanity, currently doing Turbo Fire, and at the end of this month I will begin Insanity the Asylum. Insanity is super fun and it will do amazing things if you put in the work. Enjoy and good luck!
  • kaltey
    kaltey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not currently, but insanity was the first workout I did when I starts MFP. I lost 20 pounds in the first 2 months. Keep at it, it gets easier, I still do the workouts every now and then for something a little extra.