How do you like your Laughing Cow??

Options
I just bought some Laughing Cow Cheese. I really like it, but so far i've just had it on crackers. Looking for some ideas on what to eat with it. What do you like with it??

Replies

• mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    toast (not bagel) +laughing cow + smoked salmon

then add anything like lemon pepper, capers, olive oil, etc - and you got yourself something really good!
  • emberd
    emberd Posts: 36
    Options
    I love it on celery and carrots. I also like it on sandwiches instead of sliced cheese.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I second it being great on celery. I like to spread it on toast or english muffins. Lately I've been using it as a spread on my turkey or chicken wraps for lunch.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    The garlic and herb laughing cow cheese is really good on sweet potatoes or a regular baking potato. Also, it's good on bagels.
  • wettak
    wettak Posts: 16
    Options
    I put it on top of a turkey burger w/ a slice of tomato, no bun. It was delicious!
  • paulaswrld
    Options
    I have it on a 100 calorie deli flat with some lunch meat. No cheese, no mayo.
    Or, on a baked potato.
    Yesterday I mixed it with tuna instead of mayo. yumm!
    Tonight with dinner, I'm making mashed cauliflower and I was thinking of putting one in that recipe.
  • exercisediva
    Options
    I spread some between my egg omelet with veggies compliments of the Biggest Loser cookbook!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options

then add anything like lemon pepper, capers, olive oil, etc - and you got yourself something really good!

Aldi has a mini bagel whole wheat that is pretty good for you and goes great with the swiss cheese! (Just in case you like bagels)
  • holliscobb
    holliscobb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Light BLT!

Arnold multi-grain sandwich thin (toasted)
    one wedge of garlic/herb laughing cow cheese
    2 slices turkey bacon
    lettuce
    tomato

All for about 205 calories!

Enjoy!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I melt a few wedges into my pasta, along with .5 oz of sharp cheddar for some lower cal mac and cheese.
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    You guys are evangelical with your love for laughing cow i hope you're all f/b fans. It's like a cult following.
  • kelli_panzera
    Options
    I make an egg white omelette with garlic and herb laughing cow, fresh spinach, pepper, and an ounce of FF mozzarella...occasionally a slice of bacon with it. Maybe it sounds gross, but it's awesome!
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My "NEW" favorite snack ever......

2 Wheat Thins Tuscan Herb Flatbreads
    1 Wedge Laughing Cow Light (any flavor)
    1 oz. low sodium ham
    10 red grapes

It's a baby cheese, fruit, and cracker plate for 160 calories!!!!!
  • gym_rat
    Options
    I put it on the Kangaroo whole grain pita sandwiches and put cucumbers, spinach, red bell peppers, green onions, and sliced meat inside for lunch. Yum!
  • whiskey01cat
    whiskey01cat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    throw a wedge or two (depending on how much your making) with steamed or boiled cauliflower, it makes great creamy cauliflower!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I like to make a veggie frittata with egg beaters and then smear LC on top while it's still hot.
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options

Aldi has a mini bagel whole wheat that is pretty good for you and goes great with the swiss cheese! (Just in case you like bagels)

i do like bagels :]

they are just one of those things I can't keep around the house too easy without them disappearing too fast :O
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options

they are just one of those things I can't keep around the house too easy without them disappearing too fast :O
    I know that feeling! I love my bagels! It definitely helps that these are mini! Then again I am one of those people that needs to have a bite to curb the craving while others need to stay away! Ahhh, the great debate! :laugh:
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    It is great to grill it on anything! If you like grilled cheese and tuna laughing cow works. There are different flavors. I have used the garlic laughing cow on wheat things or melba toast.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options

I know that feeling! I love my bagels! It definitely helps that these are mini! Then again I am one of those people that needs to have a bite to curb the craving while others need to stay away! Ahhh, the great debate! :laugh:
    Have you seen the new Bagel Thins? They are a very thin bagel-ish bread that is 100ish calories. Yummy!