"MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE" CHALLENGE - OVER 260 JOINED SO FAR!

Options
Welcome to the Mission Slimpossible Challenge! Super easy to use and features graphs and leader boards. Over 260 people have joined so far! This challenge will be unlike any other with this new Skinnyo tool. Come join the fun and excitement!

“A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” -Colin Powell

Info and Rules:
1. Starts on January 2nd. You can enter your starting weight at that time at skinnyo.com.
2. You must login in at Skinnyo.com. This is a FREE weight challenge website and has a ton of fun and cool features like graphs.
3. Teams will be organized into teams of 8. Multiple Teams will be formed (see below). If your region is FULL message me and I will start another team for that region.
4. Use the same name as you MFP (My Fitness Pal) login name.
5. You must login at least once a week and enter you weight. Weigh in times must be anytime from Friday morning until Monday morning once a week. You can choose to enter your weight daily if you wish also. Anyone not entering at least once a week will be removed from the challenge. You will be given one grace “miss” if you just happen to forget to log your weight one week.
6. Cheering on other competitors and teammates is encouraged and easy to do at the site.
7. Anyone wanting to continue after 3 months we will have another sign up.
8. You must be a member of MFP (myfitnesspal.com) to join this challenge. Non MFP people signing up will be removed.
9. You can join even after the January 2nd startup date. You just need to find an open group.
10. Feel free to friend me on MFP. My login there is peterdt.
11. Your actual weight will not be revealed. Your percentage loss will be shown.

PLEASE USE THIS LINK:

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/search/query:SLIMPOSSIBLE

There are teams there for the following regions:
North USA
South USA
East USA
West USA
Europe
UK
Asia
Canada
Free Spirits
Rebels
Any Country

All are open and have availability.

Replies

• peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    ALSO: PLEASE JOIN THE TEAM FOR YOUR AREA THAT IS MOST FULL. THERE ARE MANY TEAMS WITH ONLY ONE POSITION LEFT AND IT IS BETTER TO FILL IT UP THAN TO GO TO A NEW ONE. THANK YOU! AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • peterdt
    Options
    ONE MORE THING... MANY PEOPLE ARE REPORTING THAT THEY HAVE INVITED THEIR FRIENDS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE. A GREAT IDEA TO MOTIVATE EACH OTHER. THE CHALLENGE ALLOW YOU TO CHOOSE THE TEAM YOU ARE ON SO YOU CAN EVEN BE ON THE SAME TEAM TOGETHER! COOL!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Seems interesting, Im gonna give it a go! Been looking for a good challenge group!
  • peterdt
    Options
    Seems interesting, Im gonna give it a go! Been looking for a good challenge group!

welcome and good luck!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, too!
  • shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to everybody!!
  • peterdt
    Options
    I'm interested, too!

awesome! please join!
  • peterdt
    Options
    Good Luck to everybody!!

welcome! good luck to you also!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm just in the process of joining but it won't let me use my MFP name there as I have an underscore in it......so on the other site my user name is "shandi b" with a space (just in case there was any confusion)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Should someone in New Jersey join North or East? :huh:
  • elldeeldn
    Options
    I'm in. Lost 35 pounds last year and put 5 back on over Christmas so need a kick. UK team 3 and 4, same user name as MFP.
  • Hopeful_
    Hopeful_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Excited to start this challenge today! Knowing I'm part of a team is giving me more motivation already, I'm determined to make myself proud! Good luck everybody! :)
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I joined in Team Any Country #1 and #2. Hope that is ok?

I am from Maryland, and I see the others are full.
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think I'll join this too! A little motivation from others may be exactly what I need!
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I joined! I'm pumped to get this started!!!!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Nevermind! I figured it out. I am now in the East Challenge. I am trying to do this on my phone since the site is blocked at work :/
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hmm Team UK is full :/
  • mc00010
    mc00010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I joined in ANY COUNTRY #2 & #3 :)
  • Contentinmyskin
    Options
    I joined in North USA #4 & #5 - hope I did this correctly :happy: