Lost 145 in A Year!! Making the Impossible, POSSIBLE!

Options
Always being the "bigger" guy everywhere I went and looking back at pictures from a vacation with friends, started it all. It was almost like I got the "enough is enough" attitude. I started last November around Thanksgiving, using that week as a trial. After many failed attempts, I thought if I can make it through Thanksgiving and Christmas than the rest would be a breeze. I set forth the goal to loose 100 pounds from that point until spring break in March 2012, where I had a trip planned with the same group of friends. A lot of people told me that was impossible and that I needed to but a more realistic goal. I took their negativity as a challenge and worked even harder. The weekend before the trip I weighed in and had lost 101 pounds. Thats where I get, making the impossible, POSSIBLE. It all comes down to how bad you want something. A year since I began my journey, I have lost a total of 145 pounds, all by just doing a complete change of lifestyle. Losing weight is many peoples biggest obstacle and is probably the hardest challenge anyone can undertake. I have been there. I know how it feels to have to hold your breath to tie your shoes or having to request a table instead of a booth at a restaurant. Its not just a physical challenge, but much more of a mental challenge which makes it that much harder. On the other hand, I also know what it takes to overcome it and I want to be that example to everyone showing them that It can be done. Yes, its tough and requires a lot of hard work, but it CAN be done! I tell myself If I achieved that goal, then their is no goal that I can't achieve. I not in top shape, but I continue to work hard to get their and have set more goals to accomplish.
Feel Free to follow and LIKE me on my fitness FB page www.facebook.com/edwinvelezsuccess
www.EdwinVelezSuccess.com
resized_zps330be667.jpg
this.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!