Becoming phenomenal in 2013!! Add me as a friend please

Options
Hello I am Brittney a mom of two with lots of goals in 2013, check out my profile. I am looking for a some people that can come together with me and try to get this weight off and feel great about ourselves. I updated my photo from a pic taken today, often we put up pics of what we want to look like, I decided to show what I do look like. I will motivate me on why I am working this weight off. If you are ready to take on the Big two C's needed to lose weight. CONTROL and COMMITMENT! please add me as a friend I need you just as much as you need me. Im even working on meal plans and open to asking for help from others as well. Lets be PHENOMENAL in 2013!!
muahh

Replies

• tmwinter
    Options
    :happy: 53 year old woman, my daughter, her boyfriend & the most beautiful 2 1/2 year old grand daughter in the whole wide world all live with me. I need to stick around a while.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I added you! You seem very focused. Welcome and good luck!
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I had a good start last year, then it all went to, well you where it goes. Ready to get back on track in 2013. I have a plan, which in my case is more important than a goal. Cant get to goal without a plan after all. First step, log it! the good, the bad and the ugly. I'll send in invite!