LGBT or LGBT friendly friends?

Options
lisforlaurenn
lisforlaurenn Posts: 28 Member
I'd like to make some new friends to help motivate one another and I'd love people that are LGBT or LGBT friendly. I mostly accept anyone anyways though!

Replies

• DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    There is a LGBT group you are more than welcome to join! Feel free to add me as well!:wink:
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I try, as much as someone can that doesn't have that particular road to walk, to be LGBT friendly: I volunteer with HRC, and I have a daughter who's bi, and engaged to another woman, who I love very much and will brag about until people beg me to shut up -- she was top of her academy in high school, a national merit scholar, has an engineering degree from Cornell University, works for Freightliner trucks and just got a promotio...ok, I'll shut up now.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    More than happy to add any friends who are working to improve themselves and be happier and healthier. Whatever that means to each individual is something I respect. Very non judgemental here.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    A great thing about fitness is that there's no discrimination towards age, race or sexual preference. We're all equal. :glasses:
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Bi Guy here =)
  • Kiltie2012
    Options
    LGBT friendly man here. I accept people for who they are and not what they are. I've put this into practise for many years and have a nice circle of friends from all circles. I'll be glad to be added to anyones circle of friends.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    More than happy to add any friends who are working to improve themselves and be happier and healthier. Whatever that means to each individual is something I respect. Very non judgemental here.

I completely agree
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    I'm all about support - sexual orientation does not matter!! Friends are friends!!!
  • T33NUH
    T33NUH Posts: 8
    Options
    Looking for people, outside of my normal circle of friends, for support and motivation. Take it easy one me, I'm new here.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    A great thing about fitness is that there's no discrimination towards age, race or sexual preference. We're all equal. :glasses:

^^^^Amen!!! As life in general should be!!!
  • BelindaBinny
    Options

Here here!!!
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Happy gay man! Anyone feel free to add me
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    My mom is gay. I'm LGBT friendly. Feel free to add me.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Bi-chick here.. Add me! :)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm straight but I'm totally LGBT friendly! :)
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm Friendly to everyone :)
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Well I had to read the responses to figure out what you meant (forgive me, I'm old.. ;) ) Feel free to add me...no judgements here.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'd be LGBT friendly...feel free to add
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I'm part of the [L]GBT community - lesbian i am :flowerforyou:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

Sure. I've noticed how entirely un-heteronormative all those threads in chat are.... :-)