The trouble with stretchy jeans is...

Laceylala
Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
...that you really cannot tell if your badonkadonk butt is getting smaller or not!

Especially when for the last 8 weeks the scale isn't moving and you are working out 4+ days a week and you are eating most of your exercise calories back and watching sodium and fat and measurements aren't decreasing even though you look smaller in the mirror and everyone says you look smaller...and...and...and...

That is my Rant For The Day :wink:

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Feel better? :D I hope so. We all have those days when the frustrations get to us. I'd say enjoy the compliments, and enjoy that you look smaller, you most likely ARE and the jeans just aren't telling you. The scale not moving much may be due to you losing fat and gaining muscle mass from your workouts, which burns more calories!
  • kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    i knooooowwwwww what you mean. but alteast you know theres no way you'll gain or get bigger, and eventually you'll get smaller. you're not going to go your whole life working out perfect and eating perfect without getting to a healthy fit weight :D so thers that. lol
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    I like stretchy/skinny jeans too, hehe the way I tell is I have a pair of jeans from my healthy weight from when I was younger...they aren't in style at all anymore and actually a really bad color for me (I don't know what I was thinking buying them and wearing them as often as I did? :tongue:) I try them on every now and then to see how they fit, if they look fine I'm at a good weight and if they're too tight I need to adjust diet/exercise a bit...never thought I'd keep them longer than other clothes I've loved! :wink: I also have a dress I used to fit in that I'd like to again and when I fit into it, I know I'll have reached my weight! :happy:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Um. Mine aren't skinny jeans. Just stretchy. LOL.

On way to the gym. One of these days it will work!!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    That's the Spirit!
This discussion has been closed.