Pick-up Lines

Options
karmasBFF
karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
I got one that really made me think I might give a guy my phone number!!

Here goes:

Guy: Hey, how are you?

Girl: I gotta man...

NEW BOYFRIEND: I'm not trying to be your man, I'm trying to be everything he's not.

Replies

• Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    nice. I'd pay attention to that one to. Though then knowing me I'd get over-analytic and wonder how long it took him to perfect that or what soap opera he heard it on or if he was reading cosmo or something. *laugh*

my old standby is a cheesy one:

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    There's something you have to admire about guys with the testicular fortitude to walk up and deliver a corny pickup line with a straight face.

A friend won his now wife's heart when he checked the tag on her shirt and when she asked what he was doing he said "Checking to see if you were made in heaven." Seriously.
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    There's something you have to admire about guys with the testicular fortitude to walk up and deliver a corny pickup line with a straight face.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :laugh:
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    lol This is too funny.

Guy: Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    This girl at my work was just blabbing about a guy that used one on her last night.

Guy: Hey, what's your name?
    Girl: [name]
    Guy: Oh, Mine's Justin....JUST IN TIME.

*siiiiiiiiigh* doofus.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    nice. I'd pay attention to that one to. Though then knowing me I'd get over-analytic and wonder how long it took him to perfect that or what soap opera he heard it on or if he was reading cosmo or something. *laugh*

my old standby is a cheesy one:

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

lol!
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Agreed!!!! But I like it even more when they know how silly they are and laugh at themselves!!! Excellent quality if you don't take yourself too seriously...
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    :devil: OH HEEEEEEEELL NO!! RUN karma RUUUUUN!!!
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I got one that really made me think I might give a guy my phone number!!

Here goes:

Guy: Hey, how are you?

Girl: I gotta man...

NEW BOYFRIEND: I'm not trying to be your man, I'm trying to be everything he's not.

the funny part is how he started off as "GUY" and ended up "NEW BOYFRIEND" :sad: :laugh: so silly girl
  • EmilyStrick
    Options
    nice! i was in the airport on the moving walkway one time and the guy behind me said "you know, if we were to get married, we'd have to say we met on the walky thing in the airport." and i said "well, guess i can't argue with that." he bought me coffee and we went our separate ways, but talk about testicular fortitude!!!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Guy: Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?
    Girl: No.
    Guy: Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm Jason.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    nice! i was in the airport on the moving walkway one time and the guy behind me said "you know, if we were to get married, we'd have to say we met on the walky thing in the airport." and i said "well, guess i can't argue with that." he bought me coffee and we went our separate ways, but talk about testicular fortitude!!!

awww that's awesome.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options

Agreed!!!! But I like it even more when they know how silly they are and laugh at themselves!!! Excellent quality if you don't take yourself too seriously...

Well sure. It's gotta be a joke. Delivering that these lines seriously is just plain creepy.
  • abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    The other day:

I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down....

:P
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Well sure. It's gotta be a joke. Delivering that these lines seriously is just plain creepy.

Unfortunately we have creepies out there too. boooo!
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    Say, do you sleep on your stomach?

(answers yes or no, doesn't matter)

Can I?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Say, do you sleep on your stomach?

(answers yes or no, doesn't matter)

Can I?

hahaha wtf
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    oops!
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You have 206 bones in your body, what's one more?