ANY BRIDES TO BE WANT TO BE FRIENDS?!

Options
I started on MFP last year and was very good and very disciplined and managed to lose just over 2 stone in 6 months!!!... then the summer came, and the 2 week all inclusive holiday... and back came some of the weight. Then in October I got engaged (!) :-) so now I am back and determined the reach my goal this time. I still have 18 months till my wedding (July 2014) but have 3-4 stone to lose, so want to do this slow and sensibly, to keep the weight off.
Any brides to be out there who want to be friends?! x

Replies

• jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am part of the slow and sensible group too lol. I'm getting married this November and started dieting in July last year. I'm slowly but surely getting there. I couldn't care less about my scale weight, i'm bothered about reducing body fat whilst adding some nice shapely lean muscle!! I want to look perfect in those wedding pics!! Feel free to add me x
  • raquelroses69
    Options
    praying to renew my vows in Holy Matrimony no date set yet, but in process...never have worn an official wedding dress..so gotta get some weight off atleast 40 pounds to start.