UK female seeking friends/motivators !!

Hi all .

I have approx 50lbs to lose . I would love some friends to help and encourage me along the way ! I will equally support others too.
I am based in London and Essex .
Looking for girls and guys to be my fitness buddies !! Please message me and say hi : ))
Happy New Year to all x

Replies

• thepurplestar
    thepurplestar Posts: 28 Member
    Hello, fellow Londoner here :)
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Hi!

Feel free to add me....I live in Essex and work in London :)

I'm up to the last 14lbs of my journey but have lost almost 60lbs since I started losing weight

Good luck :)
  • phoebs16
    phoebs16 Posts: 10 Member
    Hello! I'm in Cambridgeshire and Kent also looking to share with a friend/motivator :o)
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Live and work in Essex, here. Feel free to add!

ETA that I try to be supportive, but when work gets really busy I'm not as supportive as I'd like to be. I will try to interact with everyone that adds me though. :smile:
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Hi, Im from Cambridgeshire and always willing to give support and receive support. :) Ive lost around 40 pounds and got another 40 to loose, so halfway there!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    hiya, i live in the south west and need support too, anyone is welcome to add me x
  • lose3stone
    lose3stone Posts: 76 Member
    Norfolk bumpkin here also looking for support for 2013, feel free to add :)
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Hi - I'm from Wales and I'm always happy to have new friends - anyone can add me. Lost about 48lbs - looking to lose another 8-10 and a lot more inches!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Live near Canterbury, feel free to add if you like. On here every day, and have a long way to go yet.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,873 Member
    Shoreditch, London here.
  • Vicki685
    Vicki685 Posts: 51 Member
    Hi, I'm from Buckingham. I've already lost 35lb and have between 5 and 20lb to go (haven't quite decided on my goal yet) but I plan on hanging around here for a good while. Feel free to add me (and same to anyone else replying to this thread).
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Hoya, I am starting today too. I'm in Leeds, feel free to add me :-)
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    hello, Cambridge friend here, happy to add for New Year motivation! L
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Hello all,I'm in Leeds...feel free to ad me :)

Happy new year....and a happy new YOU
  • Hello :)

I am based in Gloucestershire but grew up in Bedfordshire
    Feel free to add me:)

Happy new year and good luck x
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Hi there and welcome to MFP!!! I live in surrey, work in London....feel free to add me :-)
  • Hiya, feel free to add me x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I am from Leeds, i am maintaining now, and looking to lose bodyfat, but i am always after new friends if anyone wants to add me! one condition though, I like my food, and try to eat as much as I can so i cannot be supportive of peole who net less than 1200 cals.
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Hi - friend request sent - could i suggest you fill in your profile (goals etc) it shows commitment and helps people to see who you are and what you want to achieve

Diane
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Hiya, live and work in London, also looking for motivation feel free to add me. I've lost and kept off 20lbs but need to loose another 20 - 30 lbs more - this is the year!!!