Working to be a healthy late 50 year old

Options
Good morning all. I My name is Swirlbait and I an a 57 year old women in the US who is working hard to be the fittest that I have ever been. I can across your site a two weeks ago and have been recording my fitness program and tracking my calories.

This site is the easiest to use of all that I have tried. It is clean and simple. I love it.

I have been gradually, for the past seven years, been rebuilding my health through walking and small dietary changes. Now I am at a point where I want to take things to the next level. I have never been particularly athletic and have never been thin. I am not thin now but at age 57 I want to be a normal size and weight. I want to see what a woman my age can accomplish. I want to run a marathon some day and do long distance cycling.

I am told that it is never too late to get fit and while I am in much better shape than where I started I now feel that I can be better. I what to see what better for me is.

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to being a part of this community.

Replies

• ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I agree, it is never too late. Good luck in your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • vg8pr0
    vg8pr0 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I just found this site yesterday and it looks like its going to be a big help. I am 58 years old and don;t want to be this heavy when i get to 60.