is this normal?

Options
i have been working at losing weight since Dec and was doing good gradually losing weight probably about a pound a week sometimes more sometimes less. now its like everyday i am a pound or 2 less, i mean i am happy i am still losing, but is this ok? i am kind of concerned because i have been pigging out on chocolate and soda the past few days and am still rapidly losing weight, it just seems to good to be true, and i know its not healthy to lose allot of weight real fast.

Replies

• wainey48
    wainey48 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i have been working at losing weight since Dec and was doing good gradually losing weight probably about a pound a week sometimes more sometimes less. now its like everyday i am a pound or 2 less, i mean i am happy i am still losing, but is this ok? i am kind of concerned because i have been pigging out on chocolate and soda the past few days and am still rapidly losing weight, it just seems to good to be true, and i know its not healthy to lose allot of weight real fast.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I say enjoy it while it lasts. Maybe you were retaining water (did you have aunt flow recently) and it's finally going away?? Not sure, my only suggestion is to start eating healthy again and get back on track cus it probably won't last and you wouldn't want to gain back all the weight you lost.

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Our bodies are amazing machines and sometimes they react weird to certain things. As long as you are eating enough, then I wouldn't worry. Every once in awhile the small losses suddenly lead to a bigger loss for awhile. It just depends on how your body is reacting to whatever it is you are doing. Enjoy!
  • SoulfulLori
    Options
    My question is why are you pigging out? Is it emotional or extreme hunger or craving? This may lead to the answer of what is going on with your body.
  • wainey48
    wainey48 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i have just been lazy on my diet the past few days is all, i think aunt flow is on her way so i have been craving chocolate and sweets, etc