need support asap...cant do this alone...please help...

Options
2»

Replies

• mssue0669
    Options
    You can do it! We all struggle, you are not alone in this. :smile:
  • kymbeez
    kymbeez Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We ca do it!! Feel free to add me (anyone can) :)
  • srijana125
    srijana125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need motivations, small changes , what you all did and worked kind of stuff. How can you all motivate yourself? I need help on choosing good foods. I have two kids who doesnt like much vegetables, my husband who is very lean but high on cholesterol therefore we pretty much eat very healthy. I used to be a good eater but after a long day I eat whatever I can grab. My problem is how to make meals ready I mean small meals. We eat chicken and fish and I know they are good option. I have a closet full of small clothes which I cant wear.
  • akelli01
    akelli01 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm just out on here (for the 2nd time)...add me if you want! Like others said, we are all in this together! :)
  • MDGirlLovesFood
    MDGirlLovesFood Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please anyone, feel free to friend me for support. I need the support and to be held accountable.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me if you want.I lost 50 lbs in 2012 and am so excited to be able to support all the great people starting this year!
    What do you need right now?
  • blackrat150
    Options
    Hi,

You are not alone in this! We're all on here for the same reason. I've been on here for 715 days and have lost 80lb (the last 300 days was just maintaining my loss. I couldnt exercise due to a knee injury).

Well guess what? Today is the start of my push to lose that last 50lb! You can count on the support of us all on here. The members have helped me when I was feeling down or was struggling. Tell people on here how you feel...its a bit like therapy!

You'll make some good friends and get some great tips and recipies.

Above all, enjoy the changes that you are making to your life. You are doing this for yourself, no one else!

I've sent you a friend request, please add me. If anyone else wants to add me, please do BlackRat150

Take care and good luck

Brian

London, England
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I need mental support i guess wanna keep my mind on track...thnx :happy:
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....always nice to have extra motivation.
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wow brian great job & thnx 4 the reply very well appreciated I have a long way 2 go but i feel like i wont b able 2 do this alone :happy: