New to MFP

Options
JTKamz
JTKamz Posts: 22 Member
Hello there.

As the title says, I'm new to MFP. I found my way here through my wife, who has been active for some time now. I was one of the ones that did not want to accept the truth that I have been gaining too much weight. After many attempts by my wife to open my eyes, I finally made a promise to her for 2013 I would at least make the effort to take control of my health. But honestly it goes beyond the promise I made to my wife, as I am trying for her, I am also doing it for myself and my 3 children.

Now that you got a brief discription on how I got here, I would also like to extend an invitation for friend adds, as we all know positive motivation is key to achieve the goal we all seek.

Replies

• estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hey how's it going, I can understand where you are coming from an I would be glad to keep contact with you as I would like the same.. I am not new here but today i finally decided to committ an log on daily an stay on track so i guess you could say today is new for me to actually take my health seriously!
  • KitRose
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. The more support for all of us, the better we will all do.