Well...here goes...down 85 lbs. with pictures!!

Options

Replies

• cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I must agree with previous comments, u were jus a beautiful both sizes....u look GREAT...these are the kind of stories that help me keep on keepin on..if u can do it, SO CAN I...i am adding u as a friend...i LOVE POSTIVE PPL AND FEEDBACK:smile:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    AWWW!! Thank you all so much...feel free to add me, I try to give feedback as much as possible!! We can and WILL do this!! XO
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great job; you're gorgeous.
  • BeautifullyHuman123
    Options
    I'm so very PROUD of you!!! We look to be similar in build (before pics) and I'm working hard to loose 100lbs (already loss 50lbs). It's a tough journey, but it'll get done!

Kudos to you sis!!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great attitude and determination!
  • xceptional1
    xceptional1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :happy: Awesome job!! Love your smile
  • KellyDeitrick
    KellyDeitrick Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job!! You look fantastic and I can only imagine you feeling fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great job!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Heck yeah!!! Great job! We are built SO MUCH ALIKE! Think I will send a FR =)
  • sjacobs0127
    Options
    You have done an awesome job! I love reading success stories and seeing the changes. Keep it up.
  • KATHYDEAN7
    KATHYDEAN7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi: I'm Kathydean7. Just joined within the hour. Happened to check out community and looked at your post. My goodness, how beautiful you look. As others commented, you looked great before/after, but there is such much happiness on your "after" pics. I'm joining to help myself loose weight/get fit and healthy, but mostly to encourage my daughter. She has some physical problems and was told by her doctor this past Monday that she much basically eliminate sugar from her diet. This will be so tough for her, but, I'm really excited to find this website and see all the support from others that's available. Keep on going to the goal-you're such a positive encouraging influence.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and an inspiration! Way to be :)
  • shannypoo21
    Options
    You are doing well! Congrats on your progress!!!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your loss. You look great.
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's such an accomplishment. And, it definitely is showing a lot in your face - and in your smile, too! :D
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Awesome Loss & Good for you taking before & after Pics! Thanks so much for sharing your success story with all of us :happy:
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats to you and good luck with the rest of your weight loss!!
  • tanjennxoxo
    Options
    oh my gosh girl, great job! you should be so proud of yourself. keep working hard to accomplish your goals! :)
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Wow. You're look so good! Way to go!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!