Restarting my plan and looking for new friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Starting back up too! Add me if you'd like!:smile:
  • MissKaitD
    Options
    Me too! I am looking for dedicated, truthful and focused friends :) This New year is going to be amazing!!!
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I lost 45 pounds 2 years ago and gained almost all of it back :(.
    I'm determinant to lose it again, just like you! Feel free to add me.
  • cslusser125
    Options
    You can add me! My husband was my only mfp friend and he stopped using it long ago... could use some more motivation and connections!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    you can add me i am looking to loose 30 lbs by may and then going from there depending on how i feel and look
  • ptremonti
    Options
    Please add me, I tried this once before but didn't have the motivation to stick to it. I am determined to do it this time. I have over 100 lbs to lose, so anyone else who wants a friend please send me a request.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting too. Have a long way to go but 2013 is going to be my year!
  • pw1llcox
    pw1llcox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just read your post and I too am looking for friends to keep me motivated. I lost 2 stone and have now put 1 back on! so am looking to start using MFP again. I have sent you and some of the others who have posted a friend invite.

Thanks,
    Pete
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    add me...

I also started out well in 2011 and lost 50 pounds in 7 months.... but illnesses, injures & LIFE has caused e to put back on 20 of those pounds

So, I'm back again with a vengeance....

it would be great to have friends that have been though the same ups & downs..
  • wildflowerklc
    wildflowerklc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting over is SO HARD, but it is the most motivating point of the whole journey. We can do this together! I have 70 lbs to lose and at least 20 before my wedding in May. I hope I can make that happen. Please add me! I need so much support!
  • oesdiva84
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for MFP friends as well. My schedule is so hectic that I would not do a workout partner any justice b/c I try to exercise when I have the free time. Shoot some friend invites my way! I just started my healthy journey yesterday. I added to my food diary for yesterday and today. Looking for some critiques, constructive criticisms and other ideas!
  • ceelg
    ceelg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Happy to befriend anyone so we can support each other!