Question about calorie use

Options
I have a couple questions about calorie use. Are we supposed to use the amount everyday that we are told to? Somedays I am under? I know with Weight Watchers if we didn't eat all of our points, it would stop us from losing. Sounds crazy but true.

Also, has anybody ever saved weekly carlories for a weekend function that you know you are going to eat more calories at? Like if I save 200 on two weeks days can I add that to my Saturday count if I know I am going somewhere?

Just curious how it works for some of you.

Thanks

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    You should eat most to all of your calories as indicated for your specific daily goal.

No, to the saving calories. Sorry our bodies don't work that way. What you get each day is it, you start fresh tomorrow. :)
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Just like you can't sleep 4 hours a night M-F and then sleep 18 hours on Saturday and Sunday, you can't store a calorie deficit.
  • kbarn009
    Options
    Ok thanks, just wanted to ask bc like I said all diets work different on weight watchers you could bank points so thought I would ask.

So if you eat under the calories that is bad then. I almost feel like I am overeating with all of these calories!!!!!!!