Stress and Exhaustion are killing my efforts

Options
My son is very sick..coughing all day and night for a month now..home sick every day..it's just stressful and we are at the dr's every few days..they say he's ok but it will take another month for cough to go away..meanwhile he is listless and crying..he's almost 10yrs old and he is super healthy and plalys hockey..never sick. so this is so strange and hard for all of us. I am up all ngiht with him. Anyway..I am trying so hard working out but I am sooooo tired and eventually so tired it's hard to care about what I am eating..I am tracking it all but I need support...

Replies

• dzlilo
    dzlilo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hope your son feels better and recovers asap! We've been sick twice in the past month, and it set us back, too! Don't over do it while you're exhausted! Take a few days to let your body catch up on missed sleep. When things get better in a few days, get back on track!!

I've learned from my past year and a half in the "too stress, too tired, no energy, no motivation" slump is that with anything, we have to plan ahead! Make time, take breaks, and don't set yourself up to fail by having bad foods around! What kind of food diet or regimen are you on? I have an apple shaped body, and the high protein/low carb plan works for me. I'm transitioning to "clean foods" (no processed stuff, no preservatives if can be avoided, complex carbs only.) I need to lose 50 lbs asap!