Most Hated Bands/Artists

Options

Replies

• openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry She could give me seizures with that voice. UGGG!

Ogsms count right? She hits me err time.

Disclaimer: I love Katy Perry not because of her music

lol
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Whoever sings this song: "We are young, so we set the world on FIRE AAYYYAAAYYYAAAYYAAAA".

I f'ing HAAAAATTTTEEEEE that song and I can't imagine anything else they sing can be any less grating..

EDIT: I looked it up & it's some crap group called Fun. That is not fun. It sounds like someone running over a cat slowly with a rolling pin.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    NIckelback
    Kid Rock
    Ke$ha ...and I even hesitate to call her an artist

I agree. I don't like Nickleback because they don't support local bands. My husband's band was supposed to open for them years ago after they were signed. They sold tickets for the show and then right before the show was supposed to start, Nickleback refused to let any of the locals play and get their "ten minutes of fame". They are a bunch of jerks.
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised by all the AC/DC & Rush haters, but to each their own.

I wouldn't piss on Bieber if he was on fire. He thinks he's too cool for the world. Taylor Swift is way over-rated & I can't stand rap music.

Just like on the Last Boy Scout, "I want to hear you scream." "Play some rap music."
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Whoever sings this song: "We are young, so we set the world on FIRE AAYYYAAAYYYAAAYYAAAA".

I f'ing HAAAAATTTTEEEEE that song and I can't imagine anything else they sing can be any less grating..

EDIT: I looked it up & it's some crap group called Fun. That is not fun. It sounds like someone running over a cat slowly with a rolling pin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BklynEibhlin
    BklynEibhlin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry She could give me seisures with that voice. UGGG!
    Agreed! Psy is another that I can't wait to see fade into obscurity. I don't dislike Nickelback, but I don't like Daughtery. I still don't really know how I can tell them apart...
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nickelback. Boy bands. Bieber. Nicki Minaj. Most rap and hip hop music. :-p

I think there is a universal agreement on Nickelback! haha
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Katie Perry (seriously, die die die)

Nickleback (do you really need an explanation?!?!)

Taylor Swift ( seriously, how many songs about guys dumping her crazy *kitten* do we need?)

Jack White (there is nothing talented about this toolbox)

In This Moment (gimmick gimmick gimmick and not well executed)

Metallica (seriously, stop it, you are ruining your own legacy)

Kayne West (The smartest guy in the room constantly proves to be the dumbest)

White Chapel and all other death core ( seriously you guys sound stupid)

Skrillex and all other Dubstep (this movement has been dying since it started)

Korn (half the time only one or two actual members are in the band at a time, the rest are fill ins in animal masks)

All hipster music ( seriously, I hate all of you)
  • Homer_z_Spartan
    Options
    The Beatles
    The Who
    Rolling Stones

And any other stupid one hit wonders
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Katie Perry (seriously, die die die)

Nickleback (do you really need an explanation?!?!)

Taylor Swift ( seriously, how many songs about guys dumping her crazy *kitten* do we need?)

Jack White (there is nothing talented about this toolbox)

In This Moment (gimmick gimmick gimmick and not well executed)

Metallica (seriously, stop it, you are ruining your own legacy)

Kayne West (The smartest guy in the room constantly proves to be the dumbest)

White Chapel and all other death core ( seriously you guys sound stupid)

Skrillex and all other Dubstep (this movement has been dying since it started)

Korn (half the time only one or two actual members are in the band at a time, the rest are fill ins in animal masks)

All hipster music ( seriously, I hate all of you)
    I knew you'd make an appearance here. Lol.
  • orangelobster
    Options
    Anything that has been auto-tuned. Anybody with more hype than talent, anything that has been manufactured.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    The Beatles
    The Who
    Rolling Stones

And any other stupid one hit wonders
    I surely hope you are not calling the above 3 bands "one-hit wonders"...
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Coldplay
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options

yes agreed!!! hate that one too
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Rod Stewart. He can eat all the d**ks.
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Preparing to be bashed into oblivion but I cannot stand Nirvana or the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

*leaves room slowly*
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

yes agreed!!! hate that one too

I especially hate that song and that band. Nothing says fun like a song about domestic violence (which is what I tell my wife every time she makes me listen to that song in the car).
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Preparing to be bashed into oblivion but I cannot stand Nirvana or the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

*leaves room slowly*

*high fives you for saying it* I didn't dare say Nirvana for fear of the onslaught.
  • mclush12
    mclush12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know I'll be castrated for this but pink floyd
  • _Thanatos_
    Options
    Beatles.

Beyond overrated.