indroduce myself to all

Options
hi all.
my name is knp.
i am 28 , I have been told by my doctor to lose my weight all I will get diabetes .type 2
and a high risk of pcos , polysetic ovaries,
I have bad depression/ aniexty for 14 years now , because when I was in high school
I waz gang raped by 5 boys, I left school and cut everyone off , except my family, and changing my appearence by putting on weight which I thought waz easy to take off. but it is so hard too take off. it upsets alot..
because I am trying to move on and start a brand new future for myself and to be healthy , I have goals to achieve to lose weight and get rid of my health problems and be happy:
i need some advice about anything
thankyou for time

Replies

• kylienp
    kylienp Posts: 7
    Options
    hi all.
    my name is knp.
    i am 28 , I have been told by my doctor to lose my weight all I will get diabetes .type 2
    and a high risk of pcos , polysetic ovaries,
    I have bad depression/ aniexty for 14 years now , because when I was in high school
    I waz gang raped by 5 boys, I left school and cut everyone off , except my family, and changing my appearence by putting on weight which I thought waz easy to take off. but it is so hard too take off. it upsets alot..
    because I am trying to move on and start a brand new future for myself and to be healthy , I have goals to achieve to lose weight and get rid of my health problems and be happy:
    i need some advice about anything
    thankyou for time
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    This site is very informative and supportive. We may not always know what to say but sometimes just a smily face can help brighten a day.
    Congratulations on taking the steps to better yourself and your life. Take back control.
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a new day and a new beginning for you,with people who care with there hearts.:flowerforyou:
  • kylienp
    Options
    hi Mireille.
    thankyou :happy: :bigsmile:
    I appriecate it
    ( sorry for my spelling)
    i
  • kylienp
    Options
    hello aunt karen