Detox/ Cleanse

Options
I am looking to try a detox/ cleanse. I have never tried one before so I am not really familiar with them. I am looking for any suggestions as to which products you have tried and liked, or didn't like. I am not looking to loose weight by using it, I am more looking to just detox my body and feel good overall...kind of a fresh start lol

Thanks for any suggestions & advice!!

Replies

• Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    I love Detox 7. It's easy, and you dont feel funny when you use it. Other detoxes have given me headaches. I lose weight on Detox 7 too:smokin:
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    These cleansers are so dangerous. DON"T mess around with them. They can screw up your electrolytes and possibly land you in the hospital as a result. The human body is an amazing machine. It has its own cleansing system, its called you liver and kidneys. And it is done for free. All you need to do is follow a healthy diet and your own body will do what it needs on its own.
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    Drink lots of water - natural detox :)
  • RJFarr
    RJFarr Posts: 10
    Options
    I have done the 10 day lemonade diet, and it was a challenge, but it really detoxed my body from all the junk. people complemented me on the way i looked brighter.
    I agree that most things marketed to detox your body are mainly money makers, and the risks outweigh the benefits, but for cleansing, I would suggest a fast for NO MORE than 24 hours and use a healthy fasting/ detox/ or get regular herbal tea. I really like the way healthy fasting tastes. It makes me feel better. You can give your body a break by going on a short fast. I do not recommend doing this more than once a month. Good luck with whatever you decide to try!
  • dogmeat
    Options
    Like any low-calorie diet, "detoxes" are overall harmful for weight loss and completely unnecessary.