Niice!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
This is pretty cool! My goal is to get to the gym at least 3 days a week and get on the elliptical for 50 minutes a session. I have upped it to 55 min a session this week and have already worked out 3 days this week, and going today as well, which will be 4 days this week at 55 minutes each (cardio at least, not even counting weights)...and so far my calories burned is 2048! After today, I will hopefully have burned around 2700 total this week! Plus, I do lunges and squats and other things at home when I get the chance.

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    This is pretty cool! My goal is to get to the gym at least 3 days a week and get on the elliptical for 50 minutes a session. I have upped it to 55 min a session this week and have already worked out 3 days this week, and going today as well, which will be 4 days this week at 55 minutes each (cardio at least, not even counting weights)...and so far my calories burned is 2048! After today, I will hopefully have burned around 2700 total this week! Plus, I do lunges and squats and other things at home when I get the chance.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Great job!!!
  • danaanlugh
    Options
    Congratulations! Most excellent!

I'm finding the burst of inspiration myself. I had put myself down to exercise 4 days a week... so far it's been SIX... :laugh:

And today I'm helping someone pack and move... so I guess that's seven!