Renewed Determination for 2013

Options
2»

Replies

• akgirl72
    Options
    Congratulations on making a step in the right direction! Please add me. I just recently came back to fitness pal due to a friends urging...i know i can use the motivation too :)
  • Nancysdiettips
    Nancysdiettips Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I am like many of you, taking another run at it. Hopefully, it works this time. The plan for me is exercise 5 times a week, drink lots of water and write down every morsel the enters my mouth. Good luck everyone!
  • womyn10
    Options
    Hello, my name is Wendy and I have been using this site for two weeks thus far and love it. This is the first time I have checked out the community page. I am really looking forward to networking with people so that we can motivate one another to reach our goals of health. Nice "meeting" you!
  • tamann2573
    Options
    Right there with ya. I have started and stopped so many times but I need to do this. New year time to get it right this time even joined Planet Fitness. I will keep you on track if you keep me on track!!
  • SAH050684
    SAH050684 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda - off to a rocky start but I know that if I have to write it down, I'm more likely to watch it closer. Let's do this!! :)
  • PinevilleGirl
    PinevilleGirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started this site per the advise of my primary doctor to help watch my intake and shed some pounds to get me off meds. I lost 20pd in 2012 with bootcamp but during the fall and little activity they found their way right back. Hoping logging and encouragement will help me stick to it. I'm a true repeat offender. I'll drop 20 to 30 then gain it back. I'd like to drop it and keep it gone this time around. Hitting the BIG 40 this year and I know it only gets harder after that.
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Mike. I have been a member of MFP since December 2011.

After about a year of MFP, I was down 66lbs. I ended up with a hernia from a previous surgery, so I had to give up the gym for awhile. I had my hernia surgery on Dec 14th and recovery is driving me up the wall. I have gained 6lbs from November 2012 to now.

I plan to have a renewed effort to drop down to my 1st goal weight in 2013. I hope to be back to working out towards the end of January.

I am always looking for new MFP friends to share the journey with.