What do you do when you feel like crap?

Options
Ok, so I definitely ate WAY too much yesterday and the day before, and now I'm all bloated and gasy, and feel terrible!

So, tell me, what do you guys do to feel better and get back on track? Cleanse, enema, what? Thanks!

Replies

• WickedPixie1
    WickedPixie1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Water and veggies. Takes a day or two, but plows out the crap from your system! Literally :P
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Just start eating healthy again.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options

^yes. that is the only way I know to get myself out of the funk. Just gotta force myself back on track and usually after about 2-3 days of eating healthy again I feel so much better
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Plenty of water, some gentle exercise in the fresh air if possible.
  • NyimaR
    NyimaR Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Plenty of water, some gentle exercise in the fresh air if possible.

This.
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Keep it comin'!
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Veggies! After I have eaten too much and feel like crap, I eat veggies like they are medicine that will help cure me. Maybe its all in my head, but when I am eating veggies after a bad day or so of eating I can almost feel myself feeling better with every bite! Get the water going, get exercising, and flush all of that crap out of your body!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just get back on track. Although I'll probably have two days of lower calories, just due to not being hungry and feeling very full. Day Three I'll be back to completely normal diet though.
  • mllst18
    Options
    Thanks guys! I think I'm going to forgo making an actual dinner and make veggies instead. Been chugging water already! Thanks guys!
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I definitely ate WAY too much yesterday and the day before, and now I'm all bloated and gasy, and feel terrible!

So, tell me, what do you guys do to feel better and get back on track? Cleanse, enema, what? Thanks!

I generally drink a lot of water the next day, and in case I'm hungry I take small servings of a blend of oats and honey. Just to get some fibre in. Get moving and you should feel fine.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Lots of water. I'm getting my fill today as I ate waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much yesterday too. A good workout always snaps my body back into "on track mode".
  • Rdbeads
    Options
    I agree with everyone on drinking lots of water. My game plan for the next few days (post holidays) is to drink a ton of water, and eat lots of veggies and very few carbs and sugars. That kick started my weight loss when I first started counting calories....I know it helps to get rid of that extra "bloat".
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Yep. That's about it.
  • lgoldfarb
    lgoldfarb Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I feel like crap today too. I had a protein bar for breakfast and soup & salad for lunch. Hoping to get the yucky feeling out!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    After a bad day I try and drink as much green tea as possible. I'm not sure it helps but it hydrates me and I love it. :) Other than that, it's just getting back on track with food and trying to get moving as much as possible.
  • Umm89
    Umm89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    after a bad days eating all kind of bad food i prepare myself againe and start by drinking bunch of water take a walk and after 3 days i feel goooooooooooood ^_^
  • mllst18
    Options
    Thanks guys! Hubby and I are eating veggies and fruit for dinner....So far, I have had a huge orange, two bananas and a ton of water. Got antioxidant green giant veggies in the microwave now! Yum! Thanks, all!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    lots of water, 30 minute nap and some sedentary exercise.
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    water, green tea, raw veggies (or green smoothie). and pilates. fresh air doesn't hurt eather. or a long run.