Insanity online?

Options
Anyone know of a website that has the insanity workouts online? I found the Ab Ripper X video online (on a you tube type of site) and use that and I'd like to do the same for Insanity if at all possible.

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    There's so many discs in Insanity. Which one are you looking for?
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    Like... the Beachbody Insanity by Shaun T?
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    For now I'm looking for any- I'd like to get a good idea of it before I buy it. That's what I've done in the past and it's worked out well. And yes, Shaun T's insanity. :flowerforyou:
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    There are nine or ten DVD's in Insanity. They are split into two groups in which you have to progress to the Max Circuit videos. I am a FF, our station started doing these videos 5 weeks ago and everyone loves them. Good thing about them is, while your doing them and feel like ya wanna stop, there are the people on the video falling out also. The workouts are alot of intervals , three exercises in a row for specific time. Most videos are 40-45 minutes which for me is alot better than steady state running on the treadmill for 45 minutes. Shaun T is great, most videos start with a warm up that makes you think, oh god what have I done, then it goes into a stretch, then Katie bar the door! He tells you to go at your pace, take a break when you need it., I would definintely recommend these videos to anyone, and I mean anyone, no matter what level of fitness. They help out in so many ways, especially the amount of calories you burn. There arent any pullups, you dont need weights, you just need to get your head right and move.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    For now I'm looking for any- I'd like to get a good idea of it before I buy it. That's what I've done in the past and it's worked out well. And yes, Shaun T's insanity. :flowerforyou:
    Hey Kelynn, its me Verda. I can't believe you have NOT checked this series out!! It is THEEE absolute best cardio series a person can buy. I bought mine from a beachbody coach off ebay last fall. Did it through the 2 months. You get one day off per week but I did not take some days off because I did my fit test's on the free day so I would NOT have to do a workout and a fit test on the same day. The fit test alone kicks your *kitten*! I actually think you would love it and it will for sure help your running indurence. I am on the Insanity thread started by ripley and some of us are planning to hit it full time again in April. I will be done with P90X at the end of March so that date is perfect for me but there are people joining in all the time. Sandy on there is a beachbody coach and besides being an extremely fit animal helps us tremendously!! If you want a workout that gets you addicted this is it, there is NOOOO other out there like Insanity. It is just insane and when you are done you feel soooo powerfull! Best wishes sweetie!
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Hey Kelynn, its me Verda. I can't believe you have NOT checked this series out!! It is THEEE absolute best cardio series a person can buy. I bought mine from a beachbody coach off ebay last fall. Did it through the 2 months. You get one day off per week but I did not take some days off because I did my fit test's on the free day so I would NOT have to do a workout and a fit test on the same day. The fit test alone kicks your *kitten*! I actually think you would love it and it will for sure help your running indurence. I am on the Insanity thread started by ripley and some of us are planning to hit it full time again in April. I will be done with P90X at the end of March so that date is perfect for me but there are people joining in all the time. Sandy on there is a beachbody coach and besides being an extremely fit animal helps us tremendously!! If you want a workout that gets you addicted this is it, there is NOOOO other out there like Insanity. It is just insane and when you are done you feel soooo powerfull! Best wishes sweetie!

Verda (any anyone else that wants to chime in),
    I want to incorporate these with running. I'm assuming it would be too much to do insanity and then go for a decent run? Any suggestions? Anyone else in a similar situation?
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

Verda (any anyone else that wants to chime in),
    I want to incorporate these with running. I'm assuming it would be too much to do insanity and then go for a decent run? Any suggestions? Anyone else in a similar situation?

I can tell you from experience that it's too much to combine with a running program. I was doing C25K with this and it messed up my foot and my BF's knee.
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    If you are just using parts of the Insanity workout, then it might be ok to run on days you don't do insanity. But I would do the whole program. You're going to get really strong doing this program! It's worth the buy.
    I'm a triathlete and I love that it kicks my butt!! I teach spin classes, run, swim, played basketball in college and this will kick your booty!
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Now I'm so torn. I don't want to just completely throw out running for 2 months to do Insanity- actually, I refuse to do that. But, at the same time, I really want to try Insanity!! :sad:
  • cathy31785
    Options
    Yes check out my site I have them for sale and I can help you with them too. I am a coach.

www.beachbodycoach.com/jamminchick1

catherine