Controlling my Donuts

Options
2»

Replies

• ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    Was there a moment there wherer you almost felt like you wanted to cry like you were saying goodbye to a dear old friend? I often get that when I have to say No just wondered if you felt that way.

However, you feel so good afterwards.

IKR!!
  • ABrighterJ
    Options
    I can totally relate :)
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    as yesterday was my last day of naughtiness before getting back on the diet, i gave in to a lovely custard donut mmmm
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    im not sure i could refuse a donut :( specially the jam ones
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment, if you look at my diary this past week, you'll notice I could not say no to the donut(s).

Its ok! :) There is always tomorrow

Yes!!! The greatest thing about making mistakes.
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    im not sure i could refuse a donut :( specially the jam ones
    [/quote

Its ok!! It took time! I had to take half, then fourth, then none twice in a row!
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    Great accomplishment, if you look at my diary this past week, you'll notice I could not say no to the donut(s).

Its ok! :) There is always tomorrow

Yes!!! The greatest thing about making mistakes.

:)
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I saw the title, and the first thing that came into my head was krispy kreme donuts
    Now I've got to sum up the strength to walk past the really large krispy kreme place that give you a complementary donut on my way to the hairdressers :sad:
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    :happy: Eventhough I realize that I could fit marble cake into my daily caloric intake, I choose to do without it. Great that you were able to pass on the donuts. Some people can eat whatever they want and not give it another thought but I found out with myself that certain trigger foods, reaps ugly habits. I have not binged in months and feel great in months. Best wishes to you and thank you for sharing.
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    Aww :( I know how it feels!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    homer-simpson-donut-dream.gif
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    It's hard to get off the bread wagon. (the sugar hit from wheat is addictive) Most people feel better when reducing wheat. When I gave it up entirely I dropped 10 pounds within a few weeks.

Good job on your determination.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Meh! Those sound like store bought donuts. Those are easy to say no to. I doubt you could resist the darkside calling of a nice warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven (or fryer) Krisy Kreme donut, with the glaze still semi-running down the sides.....
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    homer-simpson-donut-dream.gif

Haha!!
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    Meh! Those sound like store bought donuts. Those are easy to say no to. I doubt you could resist the darkside calling of a nice warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven (or fryer) Krisy Kreme donut, with the glaze still semi-running down the sides.....
    [/quote

i can :)
  • fervc64
    fervc64 Posts: 53
    Options
    Great job! That's not easy to do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!