120 lbs to lose, maybe more. HELPPPPP

Options
2»

Replies

• xxnicxxtrux
    Options
    Hi people my names Nicola I'm new to this' I have about 60lbs to loose too, I am 28 also with 3 children, this is the biggest I have been and it's so depressing. Really need to shift this weight to feel better about myself x
  • nharder1
    nharder1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for the past year. I started last January and I was at 204lb. I weighed in this morning at 170lb. So 34lb isn't the greatest, but it works. I used MFP all year, but just wasn't as hard core as I should have been.
    Here's to a new year! I will gladly assist.
  • Shelliphant
    Shelliphant Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to help support you. Add me and anyone else out there feel free to add me too! Let's do it right this time! x
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So far, I've lost almost 50 of 120
    You can do this! :)
  • drzira
    drzira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    One pound at time. One day at a time. I started at 352lb, so my goal was about 200lb, which definitely felt overwhelming. I try to focus on each small victory, like losing a pant size, rather than how much longer it's going to take to get down to my goal weight.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Try to break it up into mini goals, it feels more achievable and less overwhelming that way. I also had 120 lbs to lose. I took it 10 lbs at a time. Good luck!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started back up on MFP. I was using it for quite some time, then found out I was pregnant so I had to back off the weight loss. I now have some weight to lose from my pregnancy but also some weight that I wasn't done losing as well.
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I will gladly help you on your journey. I started at 356lbs and I have lost 123lbs so far. I have 44 more to go. I always need encouragement myself, and I am glad to help. Keep Punching! All Is Possible! It Is A Choice! No Excuses!

:happy:
  • anemicroyalty10
    anemicroyalty10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats to all of you who have already lost so much weight! I'll be joining you there soon enough (: we can do this!
  • brokenjawedmuse
    Options
    I started at 285, so I TOTALLY feel your pain.

Think of your kids as squirmy barbells! My arms have seriously toned up just from tossing my 5 year old niece in the air. :)