how is every1 doing today? any1 lost or gained or need to talk? x

Replies

• nevaehevol
    Options
    how is every1 doing today? any1 lost or gained or need to talk? x
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    Options
    very tired!! switching from night shifts to days...blaahhhh!!! nights is so much easeir,i can exercise before work, and preparing my meals is much easier. on days i have to get up a few hrs early to get my walk/run in,a nd prepare my lunch and dinner to bring to work. (i stay away from the cafeteria there). i actually feel kinda ill these first few days of the turnaround...unless it's the flu!! lol. i actualy got sick yesturday morning, but i think it was because i ate breakfast (grapefruit & special k) and immedidately went for my run. when i got back i was sick in the shower..blahhhh!!! but i felt fine afterwards, so it must have been the unsettled food! next time i'll eat when i get back. on anoter note, i've lost 25 lbs so far, as of last wednesday...but i think i'm down a few more since then. I'm going the extra mile this week, pumping up my cardio and being strict with my eating..no coffee!! we are doing the biggest loser competition at work, and there is only a few wks left. it would be nice to win, but if i don't win the competition, i feel i still won for myself..it motivated me to start this journey and probably prolonged my life. well...i know this was an earful..sorry!! have a good day everyone....i have to head to work...bye!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I feel great this morning, the weather is still cloudy and cold. I will wait until it warms up more before I go for my walk. I will weigh myself tomorrow to see how I have done this week. Not doing so great on my cigarettes though, got to work on that more. Have a good day:flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I woke up with a splitting headache....took a tylenol a few minutes ago, now I'm waiting for it to work.:cry:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    fill better, I have a pinched nerve in my neck, but still at it. 3 lbs down since 3-8.....
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon since last Monday!!! My daughter is here with her fiancee, they are both in the ARMY, stationed in Germany. I have been eating lots of junk foods. I hardly have time to log in my meals and I don't even to, too embarrassing!!!! I have continued to exercise though but the food, I don't even want to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scale???? Don't even want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are getting ready to go to Sea World, so lots of walking but lots of eating too!!!!! Hmm!! I guess I will just bite the bullet and enjoy my time with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "See" you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :tongue:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    So so.....my life has been crazy....but I am plugging on through....

enjoy the rest of the day!:flowerforyou:

dd
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Annoyed because I went out to find a replacement protein powder since I'm sensitive to whey...well every soy powder has a crapload of sugar in it, and less protein than carbs! So I picked up an egg&milk protein powder, which was sort of pricey...well I assumed the milk protein would be casein, but it's....WHEY. I didn't even think to look at the ingredients and I was so annoyed by all the other crummy choices. So I've spent $14 on one measly pound of this stuff. :grumble: I hate returning stuff too...blah.:tongue:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    A little nervous because number 1 it's my weigh in day, so I'll be checking into that a little later(my scales are broken so I have to wait til I get to my moms) number 2 cause my moms having a b-day dinner for my bro in law so lots of food(cake and ice cream) and 3rd cause I haven't had a smoke in 3 full days and my brother and sis smoke and I'll be around them today so I hope I don't cave.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    congrats peejbp on day 3 without cigarettes, I hope you stay strong too. Nave, I'm feeling pretty good today physcally but mentally am starting to beat on myself because my exercise standards are going to he** because I'm trying to heal the old back. How can I stop the mental part I don't know. But I am in the same boat coffee_wise as you peejbp as my daughter just made a pot of coffee. And here I am drinking peach tea.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So far so good though.

Hi to everyone else too, song,zen, alf, elliott. Wow haven't talked with a few of you for awhile. Glad to see your all still here. Song I hate taking anything back, your right that's a drag. Zen, i'm glad to hear your still plugging on, so am I slowly. Alf, SeaWorld sounds like alot of fun, enjoy! Elliott, congrats on losin some. More power to you and I hope your pinched nerve doesn't pain you constantly.

See you all in the posts.~Karen
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi, didn't mean to leave anyone out on my last post, not trying to be rude. Nice to meet you Karilyn,AuntKaren and GTO Judge. :tongue: