Losing weight, adding friends! 2013!!!

Options
Heres to a new year! 2012 was not so great for me (which is an understatement) and I am ready to change my life around for 2013! A new year, a new life, and new habits! This post is for anyone who wants more friends, more support, and more challenges because that is what I am looking for.

So add me, lets challenge each other to do our very best, and make 2013 a year to remember!!

My goals are to work out 5 times a week, for at least 30 min each, eat clean, and to quit feeling horrible about myself. When I am in good shape, my life is all around better and I WILL get back to that!!

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!

Replies

• UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl! I am in the same boat! I have fallen off the past few weeks and I am scared of the scale but I'd love to help motivate each other! I wanna kick start my diet (maybe with a juice cleanse) and get into a 5 workout a week routine + healthy eating! Lets get it!
  • ChristaToTheMax
    ChristaToTheMax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also getting back into the groove of MFP. I had stopped after having my son, but after four months I am ready to get back to work. We have several things in common, which might aid in motivation: Although I can't exercise the same ways you can, I do plan on exercising the same amount as you have your goal to be. We are both hoping to reach the same weight, although I didn't see how tall you are (I'm 5'6"). This last bit doesn't matter, but we are also the same age! Feel free to add me, and we can help motivate and push one-another in our goals!
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Hey guys, Im in the same boat! I feel off the wagon during the uni year and have only got back on in December. Since then however, even though I have only lost a tiny amount I have noticed my jeans are getting a lot better fit, so hopefully Im gaining some muscle with my Zumba! Feel free to add me girls of any ages!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Me Too ! I have been off of my normal routine for about 2 months now and im really paying for it. I have a cruise in 5 months that I need to get back into shape for. So with you
  • glow_muffin
    glow_muffin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This sounds like me too! I'm going to add you guys for extra motivation!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey! I don't know if you guys would want to help each other by checking in right here on this post everyday to stay accountable! Maybe list out each others goals and then check in on how we did each day? I'll start...

My goals for this month are:

1) Cardio 5 days a week
    2) Complete Week 1 of "beginners yoga challenge" (About 15 mins every morning)
    3) 3 Days a week of some form of weight lifting
    4) Stay under my calories 5 days a week

I haven't weighed myself yet, because I a little scared of the scale but I will weigh in tomorrow!