When to figure in extra calories?

Options
Right now I'm working out in the morning and I can count in my extra calories for that day. My quandry is when I work out in the evening, say 6 or 7 how do I count the calories? Do I cram them in when I get home or add them to the next day? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Starr

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I decide in the morning if I'm working out in the evening and add it to my journal. Then I spread the extra calories out throughout the day. It's good because if I put the exercise in that day, I feel compelled to do it.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I decide in the morning if I'm working out in the evening and add it to my journal. Then I spread the extra calories out throughout the day. It's good because if I put the exercise in that day, I feel compelled to do it.

This is THE BEST way to do it. Plan your meals, plan your exercise, it makes everything so much easier.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I agree. I never just let my cals sneak up on me. If I have my food plan ready in the morning, I don't eat things that aren't on it.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

Same here :smile:
  • krissybohaczyk
    krissybohaczyk Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Same here :smile:

Me too!
  • momtomoandjo
    Options
    Thanks everyone. That is something that I will have to try.