Finally, awesome milestone!

GIGINATOR
GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning everyone, just wanted to say I have lost 30lbs since 1-8-08. I am SOOOO excited. Before I started I was wearing size 20 jeans and yesterday I put on my size 14 that have been sitting in my closet for years! God it felt good. I'm shooting for size 8. This is the first time in my life I have stuck with this and it has worked just by watching what I eat and exercising. No diet gimmicks or pills, just the old fashioned way. This site has helped me tremendously. So for anyone struggling, don't give up, it can be done. We are all here to encourage each other. I really feel like I will be able to put on a bathing suit this summer and feel good about it! Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Good morning everyone, just wanted to say I have lost 30lbs since 1-8-08. I am SOOOO excited. Before I started I was wearing size 20 jeans and yesterday I put on my size 14 that have been sitting in my closet for years! God it felt good. I'm shooting for size 8. This is the first time in my life I have stuck with this and it has worked just by watching what I eat and exercising. No diet gimmicks or pills, just the old fashioned way. This site has helped me tremendously. So for anyone struggling, don't give up, it can be done. We are all here to encourage each other. I really feel like I will be able to put on a bathing suit this summer and feel good about it! Good luck to everyone!!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!! That is awesome. What an inspiration. We started out about the same so I guess I don't have any excuses now!!! I want to lose another 30 by August. Should be no problem if I keep using this site I hope.

Again congrats, that is amazing!!!!!! :love:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    As I read your post I could feel the excitement and wanted to jump up and down in celebration:happy: Thanks for your words of encouragement:flowerforyou:
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    that is AMAZING!!! congrats!!:flowerforyou: keep it up!! this site has really helped me too..it's great!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!!:drinker: :smokin:
This discussion has been closed.