Ladies? Are you 46ish and need some motivators!

Options
2»

Replies

• bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am 49 but need to lose the last pounds, feel free to add me, I am on a mission in 2013! Good luck xxx
  • NewJuliespen
    NewJuliespen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and just got started, but I'm determined to lose the lumps and bumps too! I welcome all friend requests and will do my best to provide support, motivation and some laughs along the way!
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    45 with 7 pounds left to get to goal. Sending friend request.
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I will be 41 soon but I don't believe it's ever too late to get healthy regardless of age! I have seen some amazing transformations of women much older than us who are in the best shape of their lives! I am extremely optimistic and I love this site! Ladies, feel free to add me if you would like a positive attitude on board your fitness quest!
  • TinaKutz
    TinaKutz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 50, and have finally managed to lose 40 after many years of trying. I still have 10 to go to my goal, and I really want to keep it off once I get there. I'm hoping a little support will help! Add me if you want a fitness pal friend!
  • doitdawn
    doitdawn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I am 45 and need to lose 26 lbs
  • adockins1
    Options
    I am 43.5... I have two kids, and a fat roll for each of them.
  • searlie
    searlie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi -- I am 47 and NEED to get back on track...Sandy (horrific, lost 1/2 the house, my treadmill and lived on comfort food) and then the holidays (fun but too much food/drink) have totally thrown me off. I am not sure how to add friends or how to be added, so any help is appreciated!! I am determined to feel energetic and thin again!!! Thanks!! :happy:
  • hockeymom2x
    hockeymom2x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi There

I, too, am 46 and I have lost 46 pounds since I started my journey this time. I lost the 46 pounds solely by counting calories and eating healthier. I did not do any extra exercise, although I'm not promoting that as the right way.. :)

I have been stagnant for the past few months... Still sitting at about 185 and I'm six feet tall. I'd love to get down to around 170-175 and stay there. I feel so much better than I did at 230 but now MFP wants me to go down to 1200 calories to lose 10-15 more pounds.. Yikes!! Not sure I could handle 1200 for very long...

Just remember ladies, it took a long time for us to get to the weight were at so overnight success will not work. Just stay the course and if you "fall off the wagon" just get back on. You can do it... I believe in you... and Keep keeping on ♥
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just turned 48. I managed to lose 87 pounds in 2012 but have been on a mental and physical plateau for the last couple months. I am fired up for a fresh start and ready to get the final 35 pounds off and get to my goal weight!
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend me!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am 46 years old and would LOVE to have some motivational friends. Please add me if you like. For anyone else on the same thread, I would love to have you as well but please send me a note telling me how you found me and a little bit about yourself. Please read my profile to make sure I'm the kind of friend you'd like to have. Thanks.
  • fire2013
    Options
    I am so new....Anyone who will motivate me please add me!!! I am 40 something and my metabolism is non-exsistant....Olease HELP!!!!!:blushing: BTW I have 25 to 30 to loose!!! I need as much help as I can get!!!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Feeling just the same :grumble: feel free to add me. Let us get this right in 2013!:drinker:
  • NHLeah
    NHLeah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls,
    I am 46. I joined MFP in the beginning of September and started out by walking about an hour every day. I lost 19 lbs by counting calories and walking. Now, in NH it is COLD and dark outside so that limited my walking. So last month, I joined a fitness boot camp. The first month I didn't lose any more weight but gained muscle and lost inches. (lost 3.5 inches on my waist, 1 inch on my hips). I also got a Fitbit One in November to help keep track of movement. I aim to have 1200 calories each day, added more for calories earned from exercise. However, with boot camp on break thru the holidays, I went over calories but stayed within maintenance calories and did not gain weight for probably the first time during the holidays. I want to lose another 32 lbs if possible.
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I was doing really well last year, but fell off the wagon a bit over Christmas and the New Year with all the celebrations. I really need to get back on the wagon and back on track. I will add you as a friend too! I enjoy trying to motivate people on here and have received lots of support in return.
  • lorijean38
    lorijean38 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm 42 with over 100 lbs to lose. Just starting out. Could use some encouragement and would love to help support as well.