New Year, New Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Yaay, I'm in the quest to infinity!

But seriously now, this year I'd gotten to my all-time adult life low and was *thisclose* to reaching my goal. I tried a vegan/whole food diet and rebounded, HARD. I totally sprang back in the opposite direction and before I knew it I'd gained back all that I had worked so hard to rid myself of. It is astonishing how fast weight can come back on, even when you're keeping a light eye on things.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I definitely need the motivation too... I stopped keeping track and ended up gaining weight >.< argh.

You've made such progress!! You still look amazing!

I know! It's so hard to stay focuses, but we must! And we will!! :) Thank you!!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Wow, I have a similar story! I had lost a total of 106 lbs. and joined this site because my weight has been creeping up and I can't go there again!!! I really want some friends that will help motivate me too!

First of all, congrats on your loss! That's amazing! Here's to keeping it off together! :)
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Yaay, I'm in the quest to infinity!

But seriously now, this year I'd gotten to my all-time adult life low and was *thisclose* to reaching my goal. I tried a vegan/whole food diet and rebounded, HARD. I totally sprang back in the opposite direction and before I knew it I'd gained back all that I had worked so hard to rid myself of. It is astonishing how fast weight can come back on, even when you're keeping a light eye on things.

Ah I totally understand! Well, we just need to find something we can absolutely keep up with forever. Moderation is key! Have whatever you like as "treats." :) We can do it!