Replies

• RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    or eat and workout
  • jniels1975
    jniels1975 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello chocolate pudding, 1/2 a grahm cracker, 1 tsp whip cream. Crunch up the cracker layer then add the pudding top with the whip, the pudding has 60 cals and the whip 15, only about 30 for the cracker. it feels legit and looks it too, my kids want it whenever I have it. Its nice to have a treat when you are cutting cals that other people actually envy.
  • Adriana_18
    Options
    I have a big sweet tooth too so I feel your pain. I keep a bar of dark chocolate in the freezer for those "I have to have something right now" moments. I keep it wrapped in 2 plastic bags so that I have to work at it to get to it, so that is not a spur the moment type thing. Just a square or two seems to curb the craving, and it doesn't add up to to many calories or sugar :)
  • clhutch76
    clhutch76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    try Lindt Chili Chocolate...it's dark chocloate with a hint of Chili pepper....One square is usually enough for me two tops. My trainer says it's good because the chili helps speed your metabolism too.
  • zettravpa
    zettravpa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Angie1366
    Options
    Just have dark chocolate - that will put you off!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Have chocolate, fit it into your macros, if you don't have enough calories left do a bit more exercise to earn the calories. I rarely deprive myself (even down to a 14 inch pizza if I feel like it!) as long as it fits my macros :drinker:
  • hopetobethin312
    hopetobethin312 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You should have some sweets... I LOVE skinny cow clusters. They are 5 cluster per bag about 110 or 120 calories. They are real milk chocolate and if you eat them slow they will satisfy your sweet tooth. They are soooo good!!
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Then you should eat some chocolate! Just a small amount. Personally, I like the Carnation light hot chocolate mix when I crave something like this and we have the fat free sugar free chocolate pudding made with skim milk for dessert. You can totally have dessert - strawberries and fat free topping.....hmmmmm now I'm hungry :bigsmile:
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any idea how many calories the 3 2 1 cake has?
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Go to chocolatecoveredkatie.com.

this.
  • mmenuey27
    mmenuey27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like to eat those skinny cow ice creams. They have enough sweetness that can get you through the craving, and they are low in calories. I also like to get the low fat fudge pops.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I eat a flump marshmellow when I need a sweet fix,they have only 30 calories each

And this!
    Also, each malteser has 11 calories, so have 5 and enjoy! :tongue:
  • lorelei105
    lorelei105 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    chocolate recipes? Bumped.
  • gail4721
    gail4721 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am a chocoholic...I could eat it for Bfast lunch and dinner!!! lol NEVER EVER deprive yourself!!! It will get you off track for reaching your goals. If you want store bought chocolate...try the 100 cal packs that are out there...I think Nabisco makes them...brownies, cookies, snack sized cakes. Take your time and eat them slowly, taste them. Some Ice Creams out there are good too...try skinny cow brand. Good luck!
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If you remove something you love from your life, you're going to want it more. Everything in moderation. Having a piece of nice chocolate with my glass of wine is a huge reward when I've been doing well. If I want to keep it "healthy" my go to is...

Mix agave with cocoa powder (not hot chocolate mix)
    top low fat frozen yogurt with the mixture

ENJOY!
  • airyn1
    airyn1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1 container of plain Greek frozen yogurt and a scoop of chocolate protein powder. Mix it all up and then freeze it. I like to use cookies and cream protein powder too.
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    Fiber one makes some really good brownies. And only 90 calories each!

Ooohhh I LOVE those brownies!! I warm them up just a bit too....PERFECT!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Nutella! you need some of that stuff.

http://pinterest.com/Louisianababy93/food/

^That's a link to my pinterst food board.. you might like what you see;)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    a few suggestions:

1- just do it.
    2- sugarfree/fat free chocolate pudding
    3- 100 calorie snack packs. you can get choco covered pretzels, cookies, etc. you get the chocolate without feeling guilty
    4- dark chocolate has less sugar/ milk and, therefore, fewer calories