anyone with 50 lbs or more to lose? need motivation

Options

Replies

• gottaTuscany
    gottaTuscany Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm struggling so much right now. Even going to a doctor for help. I am having a horrible time losing weight.
  • kdenee1990
    kdenee1990 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    alright there
  • LaFleurUrbaine
    Options
    I just started today. It didn't go so bad, but I know it is going to be challenging. I have already told myself that in three weeks I can treat myself. I have to be realistic but disciplined. This site really helps because it makes me think of what I am eating. I have to look into protein powders though, it seems to be the rave with workouts.
  • jailor
    jailor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, eat anything but foods with sugars except fruit. Work out every other day. It will take up to 3-5 weeks before you notice. At first you will gain weight...the fat is turning into muscle which weighs more. You should allow a cheat day for yourself. eat anything and gorge...soon it won't taste very good. Do many different exercises, especially if you go to a club, breaks up the boring routine. Good luck jailor
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've had a hell of a time. This time I'm finally cracking down...I bought the best scale I could find. I have a solid exercise plan. I have some small home exercise equipment. My wife is doing this with me. And I'm thinking I should probably go to a doctor as well for help.
  • marisol89
    Options
    i actually work at a crossfit gym and can workout there for free ...but my motiviation sucks... ive always struggled with my weight...ive even tried weightwatchers for a while...i just feel like i need lots of encouragement..feel free to add me if you guys want...just knowing that there are other girls out there just like me might just giving me that push.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have just about 50 left to lose. You can add me if you'd like. :)
  • marisol89
    Options
    :happy: and men ..
  • rosecitypix
    Options
    100 is my biggest goal right now, and after that I would love to lose another 30 - 40 lbs. I'm just starting up again, and really need to step up my game. I'm getting married, want to have more energy and when the time is right have a baby w/healthy pregnancy.
  • kristahakey
    Options
    I do...actually I need to lose 70lbs. I'm a bit nervous and am just starting today. Any big tips?
  • KatieWorsley93
    Options
    I'm starting now and I want to lose 62 lbs. I'm doing this with ma man, but add me, cause I've tried losing weight for years, and had no perseverance, so I want people to give me inspiration and a kick up the backside if I'm slacking off :tongue:
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have to start over again, but this is my year. I have at least 50lbs to lose so feel free to add me. I can always use motivation and support.
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 104 so anyone can add me!
  • Rcsie
    Rcsie Posts: 17
    Options
    Got about 100 to lose! We can all do this :)
  • shalesteel
    Options
    I need to lose about 75 lbs! Help!
  • jjpavio
    jjpavio Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 lbs to lose myself. It was hard to accept only a 1lb a week loss at first, but now I see steady progress. I would suggest eating real food - not powders, bars, packaged snacks, etc. The way I see it, I don't want to eat all those things for the rest of my life. This site has really helped me think about what foods are the most healthy and filling and things that I get at my grocery store.
  • oh1och1ck
    Options
    Hey in there! Stay positive ~ OC
  • oh1och1ck
    Options
    I am so rockin' this ! Started yesterday .... My goal is 100 lbs total but 40 lbs for now... Small but mighty goals @ first! Add me :P
  • marisol89
    Options
    geez you guys are awesome
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 myself, your welcome to add me if you like :)