HELP! my breasts feel very cold after exercise!!

Options

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I wonder about that too? I am heavy and have lost some weight in the last 2 years and put it back on. But lately I have been freezing like an iceburg. I always sweat up a storm dancing. And now I'm down 30 lbs and am freezing all the time-all over!

That's pretty common when people lose weight- you've lost insulation. And, it's winter, lol.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you need someone with warm, mitten-y gloves to help you out.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Seriously, this is no big deal. When you exercise, your blood goes to the muscles and your boobs are pure fat. Any fatty areas of your body will probably feel cold also, maybe your butt and your stomach?
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You say this is the first time you have exercised, ever? Maybe you overdid if you have a headache and chills.

Be concerned (maybe) if you are extremely nauseous, have neck pain, chest pain, body aches.

It sounds like you just gave a little shock to your system and your blood sugar & electrolytes dropped. Eat a little protein and a sports drink (like Gatorade) or a glass of water with a small amount of salt and honey in it. Be sure you are getting enough water, dehydration can cause headaches. I don't know about the breast thing, but I have felt a little shocky after strenuous exercise a few times.
    yes i did have lower neck pain in the back for about 20 minutes after?. what does that mean...
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Op In the future if you have anything you perceive as a potential medical emergency...asking a bunch of strangers on a fitness site and hitting refresh for your diagnosis could be bad. Entertaining. But bad.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Lol.. Your funny Brittany!! I don't think there's anything wrong with you just make your man warm them up and problem solved! Lmbo...
    ya rightim mad at him now 4 telling me something was wrong... lol... i just put a thick blanket on me 2 feel better... i was scarred though lol...

I think I am scarred too.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    hand_warmers.jpg

+

320117_dt.jpg

= Success!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    If you are seriously exercising, your body diverts your blood flow to the muscles that are moving you around. I always notice that my stomach feels cold after a run, even when it's 80+ outside. It's nothing to worry about.

This, it's true. Many people comment that their stomach is cold when they work out, I suppose the same could happen to breasts. Nothing to worry about.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

yes i did have lower neck pain in the back for about 20 minutes after?. what does that mean...

07d9a39348422998296d541c795591b8.gif
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    well for everyone WHO DID HELP rather than make fun of me thank u guys..... i have very low blood sugar so i was kinda scarred when i felt this way... cold breasts with a headache and neck pain.. so ys sorry u guys thought it was a joke..... i guess im just paranoid... but its better safe than sorry
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Next time don't post a serious question in chit chat and fun section. Hope you are feeling better.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Thank you for a good laugh today. Much appreciated.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    hand_warmers.jpg

+

320117_dt.jpg

= Success!
    is that moving comfort? Man do I ever love that bra.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    hand_warmers.jpg

+

320117_dt.jpg

= Success!

Shop Bounce by Title 9:
    http://bounce.titlenine.com/product/bras/sports-bra/320117.do?sortby=ourPicks
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Need pics to assess the amount of blood flow to the area. There are several things it could be.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    <-cups hands together and huffs into them to get them warm . Okay now come here I want to try something!

2mee7x2.jpg

bwahahahahahh!!!!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Just worked out. And then felt my boobs just for you. They are cold. My stomach is really cold too.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    hand_warmers.jpg

+

320117_dt.jpg

= Success!

Shop Bounce by Title 9:
    http://bounce.titlenine.com/product/bras/sports-bra/320117.do?sortby=ourPicks

Yep, moving comfort (you can see the label on the back). Everyone needs a bra like this. Almost impossible to get in and out of, but amazing and fits super awesome.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    cold breast just need a nice mouth to warm them up

mine are cold..you gonna come warm them up?
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bahahahha this thread made my night!