Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    My first thought was jealousy....:grumble:

My second thought was CONGRATULATIONS!
    Keep doing what you're doing.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdyTiNmOTM3-RIYnOJ3LFgZ6WPJ8sJ_HAZ6kSzio9gg60kxEnt
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Great Job Hard to give thoughts without pics though!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations, that's awesome!! I wish MFP had a BF% tracker like they do the weight tracker that we can add at the bottom of our posts. I'm down to 9.7% myself right now and that means far more to me that what my weight is at.

So what is your goal for your BF%? Also, just out of curiosity, how are you measuring?
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That's a lot of hard work.

I was excited tonight because mine was finally under 50 :laugh:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    At first I was a little worried, then jealous as mine is only 18.6... then I realized I probably have my extra in places you don't want it & I do want it..!

Congrats on the low - just make sure it's attainable & sustainable !
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    At first I was a little worried, then jealous as mine is only 18.6... then I realized I probably have my extra in places you don't want it & I do want it..!

Yes, women should have a higher BF% than men. A woman really shouldn't ever be near the single digits, that would be seriously unhealthy. 18.6 for a female is pretty damn good, you should be proud!!
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations, that's awesome!! I wish MFP had a BF% tracker like they do the weight tracker that we can add at the bottom of our posts. I'm down to 9.7% myself right now and that means far more to me that what my weight is at.

So what is your goal for your BF%? Also, just out of curiosity, how are you measuring?

Dude i said the same thing u can edit "measurements" to make ur own and include it.it on my thing imay have updated it...

Tanita bia scale.
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Under checkin and then track additional measurements u can ad bf%
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Yes, women should have a higher BF% than men. A woman really shouldn't ever be near the single digits, that would be seriously unhealthy. 18.6 for a female is pretty damn good, you should be proud!!

Thanx - I was actually shocked to find out I'm that low at my age! Weight training truly is the ONLY way to go!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I would think you were a bit higher than 12.7 based on the pic but it is kind of hard to see. Great progress regardless; as long as that number keeps going down