Not so new, but looking for supportive friends.

Options
I'm a 23 year old mom of 2 boys with ~30 pounds to lose. I would love some supportive friends to help me kick off the new year right. Feel free to add me. =)

Replies

• maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Friend request is on the way!
  • oJulia
    oJulia Posts: 33
    Options
    thank you =)
  • cricketgil
    cricketgil Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! We can inspire and support each other throughout this journey!!!:smile:
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hi there! good to meet you!
  • jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    friend request forthcoming!!
  • tanyamc75
    tanyamc75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to become friends with any of you all as well. Please feel free to add me! I'm a 38 year old single mom to two girls and need to get refocused on myself for them. Hope to get to know you all.
  • AshLofty
    Options
    Hey Ya'll! Friend request is on the way! :D
  • jericenkins
    Options
    I'm new, so feel free to add me! Always looking for MFP friends to help motivate one another.
  • oJulia
    oJulia Posts: 33
    Options
    Thank you all for joining me in my journey. I added those who commented and accepted those who requested. =)
  • KirinReal
    Options
    I'm new as well, and looking to lose about 30lbs. I need all the motivation I can get. I'm always looking for new friends to help motivate, so anyone is free to add me!
  • Allyhoban
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends too :) Mom of 2 looking to lose 40 :)
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I know that some people say New Year's resolutions are silly, and I somewhat agree. Still, it's a great time to say, "Yes, it IS a good time to start new!" Looking to make 2013 the year I get healthy!
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm on here almost every day anyone feel free to add me