Wish it would happen now!!!

jdavis193
jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have a degree in personal training. I know what to do and what to eat. We soemtimes wish that losing weight would happen fast on same weeks I feel that. I know that it's not good. I had a baby 10 months ago 8 of the months I have been working out. I know that it will take longer because of just having a baby. I am down to 113 smallest I have been in months. I feel I still have the roll when I do situps. I'm just kind of blah about it. I know it takes time. I just needed to complain. I go in spurts like that. I think everyone does. My stomachs still kind of flabby!!! I know what to do though to get it not flabby!!! I wish it was now!!! My goal is to be flat stomach without jiggle by june!!! I know I can do it. I am the most determined person anyone will meet. If I want something I go after it and get it. This is the first time in my life that I feel happy about my weight. I never feel like I have to hide my stomach. I never was to over weight but I always had that roll. I never have to put a jacket on because I feel uncomortable!!!

Replies

• lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Plus allow your body some time to recapture the stretch in your skin. You just lost how much weight (including the baby, etc) in a short ammount of time. Just remember it takes time for your body to recover. When you get fustrated, just fall back on your knowledge and feel confident in the fact that you are doing what you know needs to be done and only time stands between you and your goal.
    Congrants on the baby! Congrats on the weight loss! Good luck staying positive...:) No matter what remember that you've done great, you know where you're going and how to get there, and then just Rock On!!!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    :flowerforyou: {{Hugs}}

It will take time and you have a beautiful baby to cuddle in the mean time...Hand in there...and by June you will be wondering why you were so stressed about it taking so long.

Laura:smile:
  • jdavis193
    Thank Ya. I gained 26lbs in the hospital. lost 13 in the hospital. I started my weight at 134 and now I am down to 113!!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Thank Ya. I gained 26lbs in the hospital. lost 13 in the hospital. I started my weight at 134 and now I am down to 113!!!

that's great! congrats and you can do it!
  • jdavis193
    Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.