Life style change!!

Hello! My name is Kelli. I just turned 31 and I've been on a rollercoaster of weight loss/gain throughought my life. I've tried so many different diets. I've even stooped to eating disorders, and some stuff will work for a while but the weight won't stay off. Some would say I look fine and I don't need to loss any weight but I'm not happy with myself. I've went up 4 pants sizes and 2 shirt sizes in 2 years. I want to completely change my lifestyle so that I can have a healthier body and mind. I'm a very picky eater and don't eat many veggies at all. I love fruit but I'm researching what the best fruits are for weight loss. I'm not going with a certain diet, such as Atkins or South Beach. I'm going to cut out my sweets, bread, fried foods, and try salalds, grilled chicken and fish as my main sources of food. Luckily my husband and my best friend are going to do this with me so that I will have some encouragment. Hoping to meet some new people on here that are having the same problems so that we can all encourage each other. :)