Easter Fitness Challenge March 16th

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
I miss Niccole!

Ah lazy Sunday - long walks and bike rides. I don't know why I think of Sunday as lazy, maybe it's the sleeping in.

Yesterday was a day off. Went for a 30 minute walk. I only went over by 100 calories. I was amazed. I kept thinking I was forgetting to enter something. The big bummer was the veggie restaurant in San Antonio was closed on Saturdays! I was guessing they might be seventh day adventists - could be they party on Fridays. Ah well

Today I need to do weights!

Have a fun workout!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I miss Niccole!

Ah lazy Sunday - long walks and bike rides. I don't know why I think of Sunday as lazy, maybe it's the sleeping in.

Yesterday was a day off. Went for a 30 minute walk. I only went over by 100 calories. I was amazed. I kept thinking I was forgetting to enter something. The big bummer was the veggie restaurant in San Antonio was closed on Saturdays! I was guessing they might be seventh day adventists - could be they party on Fridays. Ah well

Today I need to do weights!

Have a fun workout!

Mary
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Late checkin for me! Not sure what's on the books for today for working out. I'm SO HUNGRY today for some reason. Sometimes I think I'm actually hungrier on the days that I DON'T work out. It's good incentive for me to get my booty moving.

I think I'll probably try for two back-to-back 30 minute workouts on Fit TV. I tried the Jillian Michaels 20 minute blast the other day and I'm still really sore from that.

Have a great workout!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I just had a lovely 40 minute walk (the sun is out.)

Also, I cleaned for an hour and a half.

Done for the day.:flowerforyou:

wanderin', I have the same problem. I am always starving on my lighter workout days.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Does playing miniature golf count :laugh:
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    wonder how many calories I used baking cakes and icing them (whilst standing up of course) I bakes 1 easter bunny cake last nite and 1 this morning I iced one this morning and I am just resting for 5 then I am going to finish the 2nd. One is for my son to take to school the other is for my best friend and her family (they aren't on diets) for an easter gift. I have spent roughly 3 hours icing them and my hands are really sore I have another to make for my own family later in the week and next week I have to do the same over again except it will be tinkerbell not easter bunnies as it is my daughters birthday on the 29th and she loves tinkerbell.

All in all I haven't had much time for anything today I am feeling a bit chesty too so I wonder if that was why I struggled with the elliptical yesterday.

I will get back to it tomorrow last week of the easter challenge and I am still 4 lbs away from my as I lost no weight this week and I still havent got a tape measure however my arms are defo toned and I have collar bones again my legs (thighs especially) are quite solid muscle now I wonder if I will ever get to my goal weight as I have defo built muscle but I still need to lose my belly fat it is my real problem area.

This is the last week lets all go for it and finish exactly as we started (strong).