salad dressing recipe w no oil/mayo

Options
2»

Replies

• MizzFaith
    MizzFaith Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    fresh orange and mango blended makes a really nice salad dressing also just adding grapes and mango pieces to your salad makes it taste nice and easier to eat it (y)
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Sorry if someone already said this (I'm too lazy to click on links) but I'm a ranch addict and this saved my eternal soul. Mix some nonfat plain Greek yogurt with ranch seasoning mix in a packet (the ratio is a personal preference but I like mine really ranch-y) and add a splash of skim milk for consistency. Miraculous. It tastes just like ranch.

Awesome idea! I will have to try! Also, I make a killer coconut-balsamic vinagrette dressing. Granted, i replace olive oil with coconut oil, but, the combo is amazing, and super easy. use the same seasonings as if you were making an italian dressing but sub coconut oil for the olive oil- i use a little less oil and a tad more vinegar and water. (for those who don't mind an oil-vin dressing)
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Orange Peach Mango Dressing

recipe courtesy Kitchen of Health

1 c. sliced peaches, peeled
    1 c. sliced mangoes, peeled
    1 c. orange juice
    1/2 c. rice vinegar
    1 Tb. grated fresh ginger

Tried to find the website for this ... do you have...
  • 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms-they have various flavors, ranch, chipolte, etc and they are 0 calories.