Anyone exercise to Leslie Sansone?

Just curious if anyone has worked out to Leslie Sansone walking away the pounds or any of her DVDs. I just love her & her workouts are great for my joints! Anyone have huge success with losing weight & exercising with her?

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    I haven't lost much weight with Leslie's walk dvd's but I love them. I can only do one mile as I haven't been exercising that long. Her walk dvd's are great for those just starting out with exercise. She is pleasant, encouraging and motivating.
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    I love her dvd's and often do 5 - 10 miles with her various dvd's. My legs and butt are the most toned they have been in years and I have lost more than 60 pounds with her.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    on the walk at home website they are doing a mile a day challenge...there is a video and a place to track your walk..it started yesterday and will run through the whole year.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    I LOVE her! She is so upbeat and you really get sweating!! :drinker:
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    I love Leslie! I can "walk" at home when the weather is not bearable outside. She is encouraging for every one at different levels. Love me some Leslie!
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Got one of the DVDs for Christmas but haven't tried it yet...
  • I lost 40 pounds 3 years ago eating right and working out to Leslie. It's a good workout and not too difficult. I dropped from a size 16 to a 10 in 5 months. Unfortunately, I stopped doing it and gained back the weight plus some. I'm back for 2013 and back with Leslie.