Wii Fit

Options
any suggestions on how to log 30 min. of a Wii Fit work out? I am surprised to see that Wii isn't in the data base.

Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just created my own exercise and entered the time and calories from the Wii info.
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    doesn't the Wii tell you how many cals you burned? if so just "add exercise"
  • skdehen
    Options
    The Wii Fit Plus counts the calories for you. If you haven't gotten it yet, I would highly suggest it. It was only $20 and I love how you can pick your strength and yoga exercises and it runs through them in a row without having to go to the main menu.
  • arfrazee
    arfrazee Posts: 518
    Options
    Man I was on the wii the other day and I was workin my BUTT OFF!!!!!!!!! I was doing Wii Active, and I had it set for boxing/tennis/baseball/volleyball...At the end it told me I had burned like 3.7 calories...I was like oh no no no lol
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    that's the problem I don't have wii fit active so I need to spend the 20$ and get that upgrade. here I am looking all over for calories burned and now I see why I can't find it. THANKS everyone! But I still don't know what to do in the mean time as far as logging exercise in. Maybe I will just exercise and not eat any extra calories right now. Thanks again everyone
  • sdmcgowan
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I just ordered the Wii Fit Plus, thanks to the recommendations of others. In the meantime, I found this website that estimates calories for Wii activities for you. Not sure how accurate it it, but it should give you a general idea.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/calories_burned.asp?exercise=231

Steven
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    awesome! thank you Steven!