Before/After ARMS?

Options
Would love to see some before/after pictures of arms. Toning that area and preventing saggy skin is my biggest concern! Thanks :)

Replies

• missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Before (145+ lbs and I hated my big arms):
    CIMG1813.jpg

During (122 pounds one month into weight lifting):
    7078872417_50821d0862_n.jpg

They look even better now, but I don't have any more recent pictures! My twin sister has me flex a few times each month to see my progress ;)
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow. They look fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
  • LupitaWins12
    Options
    Wow!!!! Please share your work out routine for those awesome arms..??? :)
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. It's a free program from bodybuilding.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I can't for the life of me figure out hw to post pictures, but you can see my profile pictures. The before is me in the pink shirt with my kids 100 pounds heavier. The after are the last 2 pictures that show my arms. I do strength training 6 times per week and rotate through the body parts every 3 days.

I do chest/triceps, back/biceps, and legs/ shoulders. It takes me about 30-45 minutes and then I do 30-45 minutes of cardio.
  • marsviolet
    marsviolet Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My arms were what made me go out and buy a home gym. I'm pretty happy with what I've lost so far, but what I saw when I looked in the mirror at my arms made me cringe. I hope to be able to post on this within the next few months with some fantastic improvement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!