WENDY'S CHILI!

OMGoodness! Its sooo good. And for a small (which is a good amount of chili) its only 190 calories! Its kinda hard to believe!

Replies

• MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    mmmm I had my home made chilli for lunch. So good... I went and got some tostitoes blue corn nachos had 6 just to give my calorie count a bit of a boost. and I love using nachos as an alternative to a spoon w chilli

Delish!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    mmmm I had my home made chilli for lunch. So good... I went and got some tostitoes blue corn nachos had 6 just to give my calorie count a bit of a boost. and I love using nachos as an alternative to a spoon w chilli

Delish!

ooooo that does sound good!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    It *IS* good, especially on their mexican salad :)
    Just watch out for the salt, it'll get ya!
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    I love it too!!! Usually when I go there I'll get a small chili and either a plain baked potato or a side salad. :)
  • Their chili is good! It must def. have a lot of salt though b/c i ate it once on my way home from skiing at like 10pm and i woke up with swollen face/fingers haha
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    errr... my friend worked at Wendy's and said you should NEVER order the chili - in a vat covered with lard... :sick:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    errr... my friend worked at Wendy's and said you should NEVER order the chili - in a vat covered with lard... :sick:

Yikes! :noway:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    I worked at wendy's and I wouldn't eat the chili. the meat that is in it is yesterday's burgers that didn't sell. The dinnertime grill guy makes a bunch of extra patties and they sit on the back of the grill for hours until closing time. then they are thrown in a sack until tomorrow morning, when the opening crew opens up the (greasy) sack, chops up the burgers, and mixes in a powdered spice mix. add water, put it in the slow cooker, and by lunchtime, it is chili. it's high in sodium and not very good...IMO
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    I worked at wendy's and I wouldn't eat the chili. the meat that is in it is yesterday's burgers that didn't sell. The dinnertime grill guy makes a bunch of extra patties and they sit on the back of the grill for hours until closing time. then they are thrown in a sack until tomorrow morning, when the opening crew opens up the (greasy) sack, chops up the burgers, and mixes in a powdered spice mix. add water, put it in the slow cooker, and by lunchtime, it is chili. it's high in sodium and not very good...IMO

Agreed. I knew the meat was old burgers and that just totally turns me off. I don't understand why fast food restaurant's can't offer anything that is worth a crap.
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Well...it looks like I'm going to have to find somewhere else to eat my chili!