Insanity

Options
Hey guys!For all of you who have done insanity,how many rounds does it take to see a difference in lower abs.Eating clean and not skipping days is a given.I am on my first round.I have done P90x and am very glad with the results.I am seeing some transformation with insanity,but since it's my first round,just wondering what kind of results everyone got.

Replies

• msccarter
    msccarter Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My first round, I lost 12 pounds and lost most inches in my waist. The 2nd time i lost 7 pounds and most inches in my waist again. But the second time I wasn't as dedicated as the first time. I plan to start my 3rd time January 7th, good luck on your journey!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply.I'm not seeing much weight loss,which is fine cos I heard not many ppl lose weight the first month.I have lost some inches on my waist so far.I'm looking forward to seeing the end results.Thanks again :)
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You see a difference right away on the first round if you follow the nutrition guide 100% without messing around.
  • superstar_commish
    Options
    The first month was really slow for me but there's a reason for that.
    The program builds you up so that you're prepared to tackle the 2nd half of the program which is all 4 Max programs.
    I didn't seen any results until the 2nd month and I quickly went down from 155 to 148.

After the first 2 weeks of the Max program, you're going to see a huge difference. Be careful though, your joints start to hurt after awhile, that's one of the cons with jumping around so much.

Keep it up!
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I notice more in my upper abbs than my lower. Am on my second round and am still looking forward to that "huge" difference. But I have lost major inches around my waist. So, I'll take the smaller accomplishments in my lower abb pooch. :) Feel free to add me.