Need friends! Have 100+ to lose and could use motivation!

Options

Replies

• AmandaB1959
    Options
    Hi, I would love to be added as a friend also to anyone who needs one. Starting again and need to lose 102lbs,:smile:
  • larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Add Me! I need to lose 200 so lets do it!
  • swest72766
    swest72766 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 250 to lose and I would love to have some friends to travel this journey with and to help keep me on track : ) and in turn I would hope to help someone else in any way I can!
  • rose_turtle
    rose_turtle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends. Feel free to add me!!
  • Shivpea
    Shivpea Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting back dieting as well and need to get fit. Need to lose minimun 60lbs.... Pls add me as I need motivation and believe it giving it to others!! Thanks, S.
  • Sasmin40
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too. Need to lose at least 100 pounds. With support we can do this!
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    Hello! :)

Anyone who wants support / friendship can feel free to add me!! It works better when you don't feel like you're in it alone!!!
  • KoreyV88
    Options
    Hi, I've got 98 to lose and would like to try it with support tis time too. All of you add me too!
  • rkennedy234
    Options
    I'm Becca (31) and I have 150lbs to lose. I am a mother of 4 boys who take after their skinny father, which makes things difficult sometimes. I'm looking for as many friends as I can to help motivate (kick my butt) and hold me accountable, and for me to help also. We can do this together.
  • Maria9055
    Options
    Need support please add me Maria9055 thank you
  • krstfolo
    Options
    Best of luck to you in your journey! You are welcome to add me if you would like. I also recommend checking out the Under Armour What's Beautiful Challenge. It is an excellent motivator and is developed to show women becoming fitter, stronger, and healthier. There are a lot of women on there from several backgrounds and walks of life. You can set a goal, complete challenges, and share your journey. It is pretty cool. Good luck to you!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey!
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have 115 to lose and have lost 43 lbs so far. Feel free to add me.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat as you and am now down 60lbs. Read forks over knives and then if you want to add me you are welcome to.

I will warn you I am blunt and honest in my comments and opinions.

This is a long arduous journey you are embarking on, but it is well worth it. Remember it didn;t take a short time to gain the weight so do not expect miracles. But IT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED!
  • laura666666
    laura666666 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me in too!! I'm on here a tad early maybe as I'm not starting until Monday, but could really do with some support when I get stuck in. These couple of days I'm logging what I do actually eat, is really interesting. I never realised how many carbs were in orange squash which I drink at work!

Good luck everyone!!
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you please. I need to lose over 100 pounds!
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing this for a while - took a little break - gained some weight back - and now I'm back at it. AND I acutally EAT! I love food. I'm very active on MFP - cheering people on and posting things.
  • EddieG43
    Options
    Yeah let's get this party started!! I love motivating others!! Feel free to add me....best of luck in your journey!!
  • candicejane77
    candicejane77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 72. I will be your friend!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me I have 80lbs to lose, I have been finding it rough because I have a daycare so I am always home