Loose Skin

Options
So my name is Sarah, I am 5'10 and originally weighed 225lbs (highest 250lbs) ANYWAYS! In the last 4 months I have been working my butt off losing 40lbs (I still have another 40-50 left). In this time, though my skin is not ridiculously loose, it is incredibly looser then it was before and I am starting to get self continence about it. I mean if it is noticeable now I am scared about what it is going to be like in the next few months. Does anyone have any advice or tips on how to at least help it some through this process??

Thanks! :D

Replies

• Dagoth
    Dagoth Posts: 172
    Options
    Make sure to lose it consistantly and slowly. If you have more than 50 lbs to lose though, you're going to have some loose skin. Make sure to exfoliate in the shower daily with a loofa or some sort of rough fabric, that will help renew your skin.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah,

I have lost the same! I still got that loose skin! it become lil better for me now but still having it! it will take loooong time!

what I suggest u to do, is do some weight lifting! it will help u tone up ur body! don't focus on the area that u have that extra loose skin! try to balance with all ur body :) it will get better I hope.

Tal
  • TrainSweatEatSleep
    TrainSweatEatSleep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Lift weights.
    Lift heavy weights.
    Cardio sesh.
    Sweat.
    Eat good.
    Sleep.
    Repeat.
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Alright thank you! I am ganna loofa it up and start lifting more! =]
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have extra skin too....I read to loofa, moisturize, drink lots of water, and lift weights.......so far.....I have done none of the above. I will start today and hopefully it will help.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Keep working hard and start lifting... also excellent job with the correct spelling!
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    YOu also need to give it some time... it takes some people over a year for their skin to shrink back.
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! =].